Engagement party

A/N Thank u guys so much for all the love. His Princess has reached 100 reads today thank you so much. I love you guys so much.

Vote and tell me about how you felt this chapter was like by commenting. All the love xx
____________________________________________

Sapphire's POV:

I finally broke my walls and Xander helped me in it. I remember being in a vulnerable state in front of him and how he consoled me. I remember how heartbroken he was when he spoke of his ex fiancè Crystal, if that's even her real name.

I vividly remember the day he showed me the pictures of him and Crystal. I felt like I had seen her from some place and then it hit me, I saw her in LA with her daughter, Aura.

I didn't tell anything to Alex yet, cause I knew there was something wrong about her. I did my digging and turns out she was a spy for the enemy nations, she didn't die in the crash, her body was replaced by someone who looked exactly like her and about the daughter part, she isn't even Xander's. How do you know you might ask ? Well I have all the documents to prove me right.

I have to tell Xander everything soon. He has grieved her death for a long time now, blaming himself for the death of Crystal and their unborn daughter ( who wasn't even his daughter). She only wanted the money. I will tell him after the party today.

Sapphire's dress and Hairstyle

As I entered the palace my gaze landed on Xander, he was looking ravishing in his suit

"You look beautiful"

"You look amazing as well, Xander I need to talk to you about something"

"Hurry up you two" Jade yelled

"After the party, I promise. Now shall we" he extended his arm and I held it.

"We shall" I smiled

King Alexander and Princess Sapphire have arrived

As we entered all eyes were on us. We took a stand on the stage and the ceremony began. I slid the ring on Alexander's finger and as he was about to do the same, the doors swung open. It was Crystal.