The Play date

*The next day*

Sapphire's POV:

Her outfit and hairstyle 👇

The next morning I woke up feeling better

The next morning I woke up feeling better. I got up and went in to take a shower. I look at my hand where there were purple bruises from last night because of Andrew. After taking a shower I put on a oversized sweater with a black skirt and my black thigh highs. I went downstairs and greeted everyone.

"Morning Bash"

"Morning, how are you feeling now and is the bruise bad ?"

"I am feeling better and the bruise is um....uh...." before I could say anything he pulled the sleeve up and saw the bruises, he gasped in disbelief, Andrew you are dead now for sure. The bruise was really bad being honest.

Andrew had me gripped very tightly last night and then in the process he banged my hand to the table which made things worse. I quickly sold the sleeve down before anyone else could see it.

"Why didn't you tell me the bruise was this bad ?" He asked me holding my hand.

"I am sorry Bash, I didn't want you to stress out over something small like this"

"This isn't something small love, I swear he will pay for this princess" he said kissing me in the forehead.

"Thanks Bash, by the way is Sky ready I have to drop her off to Xander's place"

"Xander's place?"

"She wanted to play with his niece Luna,so they decided to meet up at Alex's place"

"She is in her room with Jade"

"Okay, bye brother" I said kissing his cheek

"Bye love" he said before kissing me on the forehead and I went to get Sky. She was her little dance because she was excited to go. She was wearing this cute little dress, with white sneakers and she looked adorable, her blonde locks were toed into a half bun. That is what you get when your mommy is a top notch fashion expert.

 That is what you get when your mommy is a top notch fashion expert

"She looks adorable Jade"

"She does, how are you doing Bash told me about last night"

"I am doing fine, now let's go missy" I told Sky. I picked her up and we headed to the cars and decided to go for the white Mercedes Benz. I got Sky in settled in her baby seat which she is not so fond of.

As we arrived at Alexander's place we were greeted by Celeste and Luna.

"Hi Cel, hi Luna"

"Hi Sapphire, hi Sky"

Then Luna came and pulled Sky in her room. I was just about to leave when Alexander came in and stopped me.

"Hi Sapphire, how are you doing?"

"Hi Alex, I'm doing fine, what about you" he looked sad, his eyes were puffy red, like he had been crying. What happen ? Why was he crying ?

"Hey what's wrong Alex ? You can talk to me about it if you want"

"I.....are you sure you are ready to listen, it is a pretty dark story"

"I am, please tell me I want to help"

"Let's go in"

"Sure"

We entered his room and he sat on his bed and gestured me to sit next to him.

"I met Crystal at a Business dinner, three years ago. We hit off at the wrong foot, she hated me and I hated her but she managed to melt my stone cold heart, when I had nobody for me she stood beside me and never gave up on me, a few months later I asked her to be my girlfriend which she accepted, I was so fucking happy.

We were truly, madly and deeply in love, I was like a lost puppy without her. She was the antidote to my poison. A year later we found out that we were going to be parents soon, I couldn't contain the happiness, I was jumping and dancing. A couple of days later I proposed her, to marry me. She wasn't a royal by blood but my family knew she made me happy so they accepted her immediately. We were really happy, we were on our way back home from a party and I had had too much of a drink" his voice had stated to crack at this point, he was in deep pain. I put my hand on his hand.

"Our car crashed into a truck, she had told me to let her drive, she told em not to drink too much but I didn't listen to her once. I lost my fiancee and daughter that day, I didn't even get to hold her in my arms once, why?" tears were flowing down our faces. How can the world be so cruel to a kind hearted person like him.

"Look at me Alex, I know you feel guilty about all that had happen but it was fate, you cant change it, Crystal and your daughter will always have a special place in your heart but it is time for you to move on, start a life, I am sure even Crystal would want that"

He seemed to have calmed down a little, "Why , why are they taken away from me?"

"Alex if you were to pluck some flowers for say your sister or mother from a garden, what kind of flowers would you pluck?"

"The best"

"There you go, god always picks the best people for him. Im sure they are angels now Alex , please don't cry it's time for you to move on, find someone who can love you at least half as much as Crystal did"

"Thanks Sapphire, means a lot that you were here listening to my story, you are the first person who did."

"I am always here to help Alex. I am glad I could help." I got him into a bone crushing hug.