The Ballroom

A/N : There are two parts to this chapter the first part is in Sapphire's POV and the second half is in Alexander's POV, both are from the same day. Please don't get confused. If you have any questions please feel free to comment.
____________________________________________

Sapphire's POV

I drove to Sebastian's house to drop Sky off, I parked the car in the driveway and headed to the door, I was greeted by Elijah as he came running towards me. I bent down and gave him a tight hug and kissed on the cheek

"Hi Elij"

"Hi aunt Sapphire" he said as he dragged me with Sky to their room to play with their dog. I saw Sebastian standing in the corner with a huge grin on his face.

"Hi Seb what are you doing there ?"

"Nothing much, just watching my little sister and my kids getting along really well"

I got up and hugged him, he held me close and we heard a bunch of 'awws' it was from Jade, my Grandma and Grandpa.

"Still the same I see" grandma said

"They stick to each other like glue nan"  Jade said

I quickly rushed to them and hugged them, it's been over a year since I last saw them, since they were travelling because of some royal project.

"How are you dear, I heard from Sebastian what that boy did, I am sorry you had to go through that"

Sebastian you traitor

"I am doing fine nan"

"I hope you remember the royal ball today"

Shit !! I forgot about the ball. Ugh I hate my self. 

"I knew this was going to happen, I already have a dress prepared for you in your room, go put it on and start getting ready."

"You are a life saver Jade, thank youuuuuuu"

Sapphire's dress👆

Her hairstyle 👇

Alexander's POV:

Alexander's POV:

As I got  into the room, my eyes fell onto her picture, the one taken on our vacation in Venice, a week before the accident, before I lost her, before my world came crashing down, how I missed her, she was innocent, it was ne who should have died and not her, I wish I could see her again, see Crystal again. I broke down.

Picture of Crystal 👆

*fast forward to 1 hour later*

I heard two sharp knocks on the door, when I got up and wiped my face, I just came out of the shower. I put my pants on on and open the door, it was Luna.

"Hi munchkin"

"Uncle Alex, mummy has asked you to get ready, we have to leave for the ball in um - twenty minutes" she said and ran away.

Wow she is a really fast learner.

We had to leave for the royal ball being held by the Heartly family, it was a royal charity ball we attended almost every year.

I got dressed into a navy blue suit and fixed my hair. I headed down stairs to the living room where my family was waiting.

"Ready" they nodded in response "Let's go then"

*At the venue*

*Sapphire and Alexander's Subconscious*

What is he doing here ?

What is she doing here?