Welcoming Her

months later*

It's my ninth month and our baby is due in a week, we are expecting a little girl. It's been nine months already and I honestly didn't realize how fast the time flies.

I got changed into a blue colored gown and put some makeup on after styling my hair, since I had to attend some sort of royal function with Alexander. I slowly walk to Xander who just finished getting ready.

He bent down, hugged my belly and kissed it." Hi princess, are you troubling mommy?"

"Yes she has been kicking non stop today"

"Are you now ?" He said as a small chuckle left my mouth. "You look beautiful princess"

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said

"Shall we" he said extending his arm

"We shall"i said holding onto his hand

As soon as we arrived the announcer announced our names. I entered the room with my hand still locked with Xander's.

"Aunt Sapphire" my little niece and nephew said running towards me and I bent down and hugged them.

"How are you two?"

"We are good, how are you and our wittle siwter ?"

"We are good, where is your dada?"

"Over thewe"

"Ok let's go"

I went and covered Sebastian's eyes with my hands

"Sapphire"

"How do you always know"

"Well you are my little sister, tell me how are you and my niece doing?"

"Good, she has been kicking me a lot today"

"Mhmm"

That was when my gaze landed on Andrew, no it can't be, what is he doing here, again. My breathing started becoming heavier so I took my inhaler out and used it, it has been over two years since I last used it but just on the sight of Andrew I had to use it again.

"What's wrong Sapphire?"

"Andrew"

"He is in Jail"

"No" I pointed to him

"How did this happen ? Don't worry love we will take care of him, okay" he said as he caressed my hand.

"Okay" that was when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen region

"Are you alright?" Bash asked in a concerned tone

"Call Alexander, my water just broke" I grunted in pain and Jade helped me sit while Bash went to call Xander

Alexander hot to his knees and took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes "Deep breaths princess, let's go"

He said as he helped me stand up and we rushed to the hospital with Bash and Jade. Celeste and Nick would follow with the kids .

A/N I am no doctor or anyone who is related to the medical field so pls excuse me

*at the hospital*

"ALEXANDER FOX I AM NOT LETTING YOU TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN"

"I am sorry princess, deep breaths"

"IT F*CKING HURTS"

"You need to push Mrs Fox"

And with all the energy I had I pushed one last time and that was when I heard my baby girl crying. I sighed in relief. 

I was moved to another room after the procedures and a nurse cleaned her up and placed her on my chest, as I looked at her my heart fluttered, my baby she is so little. She gets her eyes from her dad, she is just like Xander, the female version of him, crystal green eyes, pink lips, her brown hair. This isn't the end of our story it is just the beginning.

"Can I hold her?" I hand her to Xander and he caressed her cheeks softly "She is so beautiful, just like her mum"

We were interpreted by a nurse who wanted to get the birth certificate ready

"What is her name"

"Katherine Anne Fox"

"Ok we will send the certificate soon"

"Thank you"

Then we heard the door open again, it was Jade, Celeste, Bash, Nick and the kids. Elijah, Sky and Luna came running towards me

"Is that our wittle siwter?"

"She is, do you wanna hold her"They nodded their heads "Come on up" and they climbed up on my bed and I slowly place her in their arms, lucky the bed was big enough for them to fit.

"She wooks like uncwle Alex" Luna said

"She does"

"Can I hold my niece now" Sebastian said and nodded my head and gave Katherine to him, everyone adores her already.

Xander kissed my forehead "You did it"

"No, we did it"

THE END