She said yes

Sapphire's POV

A few months later

Sapphire and Alexander's one year anniversary

It's been awhile since the incident happen and my wound was almost healed, Xander was here with me all the time, he never left my side.

I had woken up from my evening nap and went to take a bath, i came out of the bath to find no one there. I found a note and a box on the bed.

Dear Sapphire,

Sorry I had to leave early. Happy one year anniversary love. I know you are frowning at this point that I am not there. Stop pouting and smile. I have left a dress for you in the box. Put it on and meet me in the meadows.

Love,
Alexander

The dress is a pretty blue color dress I paired it with my silver butterfly pendant necklace. I went to the meadows, it was a 45 minutes journey from my house. At the gate I saw Alexander standing .

"Hi love, you look beautiful"

"You dont look too bad yourself"

"Let's go"

"Happy one year anniversary love, do you like him?"

"Like him? I love him"

He got me a puppy. Aw this is too cute. I lean to his side and kiss him. I kneeled and picked the puppy up.

"What do you wanna name him?"

"How about Parker ?"

"That is a nice name. Ok so I have one more thing to ask"

"Go on"

He went down on his knee and a gasp left my mouth, is he going to propose? He took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes.

"Sapphire ever since I met you you lit up my whole world. You are the one who helped me get over my past, fight my demons, making me capable of love again. You made me feel loved, your smile just lights me up and when you fall asleep in my arms it just feels like I am holding my whole world, so will you make me the happiest man and marry me, will you be my queen ?"

Tears started flowing down my face,"Yes yes yes, yes a million times yes" I said as he stood up, I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso. He pulled me into a passionate kiss.

As I pulled away he slid the most beautiful ring on my finger.

"SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!" Xander yelled and we heard applause coming from the other direction, it was Bash, Jade, Celeste, Luna, Elijah, Sky, Xander's parents, our grandparents, my friend Paige and his friends Nicolas ( Celeste's husband )and Eric

"SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!" Xander yelled and we heard applause coming from the other direction, it was Bash, Jade, Celeste, Luna, Elijah, Sky, Xander's parents, our grandparents, my friend Paige and his friends Nicolas ( Celeste's husband )and Eric........................... and Leo, who was wiping his tears.

I hid my face in his chest and he let out a chuckle before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Congratulations "

"Thanks Jade and Bash"

"Take care of my lttle sister"

"I will" he said protectively

"I'll be right back" I told him and pecked his lips.

"Hey Jade"

"Congratulations love I am so happy for you"

"Thank you. I was wondering if...."

"If ?"

"You'd like to be my maid of honor?"

"I'd love to"

I hugged her and went to Celeste and Paige.
"Hey"

"Hey Congratulations on the engagement Saph"

"Thanks guys. I was wondering if you two would be my bridesmaids ?"

"Yesss we'd love to" said Paige