Part Two

You and Thor land right near Stark Tower. "Thor we should separate it will be quicker," you say, "I will go up and talk to Tony see if I can get him to help me because I can't fly." Thor looks at you skeptically "are you sure Y/N?" "Yes go on, I'll go up and talk to Tony." Thor goes off and you enter Stark Tower. Pepper steps out of the elevator. "Hi Pepper....Or should it be Miss Potts?" "Hi Y/N, Pepper is fine, here to see Tony?" She smiles at you. "Yes actually, is it ok that I see him?" "Of course, 15th floor." I smile at Pepper, "thanks Pepps." You say as you enter the elevator, you and Pepper have a good friendship as you and Thor had been to midgard a fair few times normally for business but you liked visiting Stark Tower to see Pepper and Tony.

You arrive at the 15th floor and see Tony immediately, he was looking at some slightly different designs for an Avengers base. "Hey Tony" you greet him. He turns and sees you "Oh hey wasn't expecting you for another week!what's up?" "It's Loki he's missing, he's like a head taller then me, Black hair to his shoulders and uh extremely hands-" you explain then stop as you realise you were about to call Loki handsome out loud. "Handsome is he? Well I thought I was the handsome one," Tony teases. "He's up on the roof, not doing anything just sitting there. Would have stopped him if need be." Tony said actually answering your question. "Can you fly me up?" You ask. "Yeah, let me just suit up," Tony answers.

Tony flies you to the roof mutters good luck and leaves you alone with Loki. You wander over to him and sit next to him on the edge of the roof. You dangle your legs over the edge, fear not even registering. You and Loki sit there in silence for a while then you sigh and subconciously lean against Loki's shoulder and shut your eyes. You don't notice the longing and desperate look in Loki's eyes. Loki finally breaks the silence, "What do you want Y/N?" You sit up and look at Loki "I want you to come back home," you tell him. "You wouldn't if you knew the truth," He mutters. Ok so you can't convince him, but it's nice talking to him. "So earlier when you were- in my room you said Thor was right....You guys er- talk about me often?" Not very tactful but you wanted information. "He only told me because I asked," Loki said. "W-wha-?" Is all you get out. Loki smirks, God I love that smile you think. The sun starts to set early as it is a winter day and sitting there with Loki all your stress disappears and you feel exhausted.

You didn't realise you had nodded off until you were shaken awake by Thor, Pepper and Tony in his Iron Man suit standing behind him, Pepper with a worried look on her face. You sit up and a blanket falls off you, "I- uh" you see that it is fully dark now. "Wha-" You have no idea what is going on. Then you remember, "Oh!" You are given sympathetic looks, Thor helps you up, "come on Y/N, we were worried something bad had happened," Thor says. You hear Tony cough slightly in his suit and you look at him confused. "You should go back to Asgard, Y/N. Thor and I will keep an eye out for Loki." Tony tells you. You start to argue but you shut your mouth because you realise if you found Loki again he would probably just escape again. "Ok," you reply more then dissapointed.