Part Six

~You~
"So you were in my room last night," Loki said. You snap you head towards him eyes wide and a crimson blush colouring your face instantly. "Wha- how di- b-bu- why do you- huh?!?!?!" You stutter. Loki gave you a small smile, "you left behind your scent...it is... quite intoxicating." Loki told you. All you could do was stare at him totally embarrassed but he said your scent was intoxicating, in a bad way? What was wrong with your scent? You asked yourself. Loki must have seen the confusion through your embarrassment. "Y/N I adore your scent, how to put this, it makes me feel alive in a way." Loki explains. You stare up at Loki and he looks at you. "Why were you in my room?" He asks. Embarrassment again. "Well I er- you must of had bad dreams or something, you woke me up with your screams. I well I found you on the floor and I tried to wake you but nothing happened and I tried to lift you up." "Stupid mortal strength" Loki interrupts quoting you. "Well yeah and I put your pillow under your head and your blanket over you and left." You finish explaining. Loki takes it in silence now, keeping his thoughts to himself.

The door bursts open Nat, Pepper and Wanda walk through. "Oh good your ok" Natasha says. You stand up "yeah I was just putting the dummies away. Loki was trying to help me" you explain. "Stupid mortal strength," Loki quotes you again. "Oh let us help you," Pepper says. "No need," Wanda smiles. She lifts her hands and swipes them to the side and the dummies slam into their closet. Loki yelps in surprise and you can't help laughing. That's the second time you've seen the god of mischief taken by surprise. Loki shoots you an indignant look. You pat him on his shoulder and his look turns almost puppy like. "Uh Loki I'm going to be spending some girl time with Nat, Pepps and Wanda." You say. "Ok," Loki replies he gets up and leaves giving you one glance before leaving. The girls lead you away from the training room and into the elevator and you go up a fair few floors.

You sit down on a couch in a room that must just be for hanging out. Pepper sits on the couch next to you and Natasha and Wanda sit on the couch across from you. "What did you do to Bucky?" Natasha asks you. "What do you mean?" You answer with a question more then shocked. "He was really distracted and looked scared when he came to the shooting range for me to train." Natasha explains. "Oh, I well I'm not sure but I was helping him with his technique and I touched his knife hand but it meant nothing to me," you answer Natasha. Nat nods her hand understanding more now. Wanda now speaks up, "but what's going on between you and Loki?" You clear your throat, "I-I don't know what your talking about." You lie. All three girls look at you accusingly. "Ok ok. I- well I've kind of liked Loki since we were kids...Uh which is a long time, I may look only around 20 in mortal years but Loki and I... and Thor too have been around for a long time." They all make their statements of surprise. You just sit there embarrassed. "Well I don't see much point because I really don't think he likes me back," you say. "Y/N you should have seen the way Loki was looking at you when I was training," Wanda told you. You snap your head up "Really? Are you sure?!" You demand. She nods her head. "And before he went to your training room he asked Tony and I where you were." Pepper tells you. "Huh. Wait a second Pepps, what were you and Tony doing?" You ask her. You watch as a light blush colours Pepper's cheeks probably too light for Wanda and Nat to notice. "Just watching tv" she answers. "Ok," You let it go. All four of you move off the topic of boys now and just spend time bonding.