Part Four

Loki, Thor and you are standing around Heimdal and he summons the bifrost sending you to Midgard. You land at Stark Tower again. Wait no it's Avenger Tower, huh Tony must have made it for all the Avengers. You go up and say hi to the Avengers, Tony, Nat, Clint, Steve and Bruce, Thor came with you. Pepper guides you and Loki to your rooms which are next to each other. You say good night to Loki and Pepper and go into your room and unpack. You change and get into bed thinking about Loki.

You wake up to some noise but you are unsure what is was and where it came from. You glance at your digital clock 3 48. You hear the noise again, it sounded like a cry of pain. You get up and follow the noise. It leads to Loki's room and you wonder how nobody else heard it. You tap on his door. Nothing. So you try again. Also nothing so you open his door and close it behind you. Loki is entangled in his blanket and has his head buried in the pillow. He lets out another muffled scream. Loki thrashes and falls onto the ground with a thump. You run forward to his side and try and wake him up. You roll him over on his back but nothing happens. "Loki!" You try to shake him awake. Nothing happens. He is trembling with sweat rolling down his forehead. You try shake him awake again nothing. You don't want to shout at him as you may wake the others up. You decide you're going to try and get Loki back in his bed. You slide you arms under Loki and your heart starts to race at the closeness between you two. You think, Oh shut up seriously he's asleep and he probably doesn't like you anyways. You try to stand up and lift Loki up but you can't. You keep trying and manage to lift him up a little, but nearly drop him and you put him down on the floor again with a grunt. "Stupid mortal strength," you mutter to yourself. You wonder if Loki is worth all this trouble considering he killed 80 people in two days and he probably doesn't even like you. No you scolded yourself you don't judge people on their worst mistakes you quote Natasha. You decide that you can't wake Loki up and you can't lift him up so you grab a his pillow and lift his head up. Loki mumbles something and rolls onto your arm. You let out a small moan. "No no no no no," you mutter. "Huh?" Loki says sleepily. Of course he stirs when you whisper but not when you shake him. You stay still for a couple more minutes to make sure you haven't woken Loki because now you realise you would rather him not know you were in his room. Loki mumbles again and rolls over onto his pillow that you had put down and you let out a sigh of relief. Now your free you stand up your arm tingling with pins and needles and grabbed Loki's blanket off his bed and layed it over him. You sigh with relief and slowly and quietly exit Loki's room. You go back to your room and go back to sleep.

You awake to a knock on your door. "Come in," you say as loud as you can. Pepper opens the door and steps into your room. "Hey Pepps, what's up?" You ask. "We have some new recruits, The Maximoff twins, Falcon and Steve has found Bucky." Pepper explains. "Wow Bucky is alive? Am I going to need to do a training course as well as the rest of the Avengers? You ask Pepper. She nods " Yes to both you questions." You yawn and stretch "Ok well I should get up then." Pepper takes the hint and leaves you to get changed.