Part Eight

~You~
You wake up yawning. You sit up and rub your eyes. You feel something on your head and you put your hand to your head. Oh crap, you think, I'm still wearing Loki's helmet. You get up and open your door. Huh you remember locking it. You tip toe into Loki's room. "Well hello," a voice says. You stop in your path and pull of Loki's helmet and hide it behind your back. "Lock the door," Loki says. You gulp and do what he says. "So you took something of mine," Loki smiles at you. "I uh," you don't really have an answer. "Come here," he says. You seem paralysed with fear and embarrassment but your legs take you to Loki's bed. You stand there awkwardly and Loki pats the bed next to him and you sit down next to him. You put Loki's helmet on his lap and apologise to him for taking it. "Y/N I want the truth." Loki looks at you. You manage to nod your head. He continues, "how do you feel about me?" The question took you by surprise and you look away. Tears welling in your eyes. You take a deep breathe and turn back to Loki. You wipe away your tears and instinct and pure desire takes over you and you push Loki on his back, his helmet falls off the bed onto the ground. And you whisper "this is how I feel about you," and you press your lips against his. First Loki is taken aback but then he responds and you both kiss until neither of you can breathe.

You roll off him and you both lay there panting. "I've been waiting a long time to do that," you say between gasps for air. Loki turns his head towards you. "How long?" He asks. "Since we were kids," you answer. "Can you tell me something?" You ask Loki who nods in response. "That day before you ran off. When you were arguing with Odin." You start. "Go on," Loki says as he entwines his hand with yours. "What was that about?" You ask what has been on your mind since that day. Loki looks away and mutters something that you couldn't hear. "Please." You start to plead with him, "nothing can change the way I feel about you the way I have felt since we were kids." Loki sighs which you hope is in defeat. He sits up and looks at your hand. "I am of jotenhiem blood. Son of Laufey. Stolen by Odin." Loki mutters so quietly you almost can't hear him. You look at Loki with sad eyes. "That's why he favoured Thor? Why you were cast to the shadows?" You start to get really angry and Loki tells you something that you don't hear through the rage boiling inside you. You let go of Loki's hand get up and start muttering curses while pacing his room.

Loki watches you trying to figure out a plan to get you out of that rage filled world he was stuck in a few weeks ago. You faintly hear Loki call your name but you are lost. Loki comes over to you and forces you to stop pacing. He puts his hands on either side of your face and kisses you, trying to break you out of that horrible place. It works. You wrap your arms around Loki's neck and kiss him back with fiery passion.