Part Five

Ready to go, you head to the next floor which has a lounge room. Passing Loki's door you stop and check on him. You poke your head through the door and see Loki still on the floor fast asleep, you leave him alone and close his door. You go to the lounge room and see Bucky with Steve and Sam who must be The Falcon, and off by themselves you see a girl and a boy who must be The Maximoff twins, you walk over to them. You introduce yourself "Hi I'm Y/N." You hold out your hand and they both look up at you. The boy stands up and shakes your hand, "I'm Pietro this is my sister Wanda." He introduces you to them. You smile at them, "mind if I sit with you?" You ask. The twins look at each other then back at you and nod their heads, you smile and sit on the couch next to Wanda.

Steve sees that everyone is here, well besides Loki you think but apparently he's not important. Steve stands up and starts to explain what every one will be training, you don't pay much attention until you hear your name, "Y/N will be teaching hand to hand combat," Steve explains what you will be doing. He finishes up and sends everyone off to the training level. You go into the training room you had been sent to. You first train Sam nothing much happens, you guys don't talk much except when you are giving him tips.

Your session with Sam is over and Bucky comes in next. You show him the basics and then set him up with a dummy. He seems distracted so you get up and go to help him with his technique. You hear the door open and you turn around and see Loki enter, you have to help Bucky so you turn back around and Loki sits in the chair you were just in. You put your hand on Bucky's that is enclosed around the knife. You feel a strange feeling in your chest and a light blush spreads across your cheeks. Bucky turns and looks at you, confused. I'm just trying to help," you look Bucky in the eyes. 

~Loki~
Loki wakes up on the floor. He is confused and gets up, he glances at the clock and sees that it is 10 35. On a sudden impulse Loki smells his blanket, huh he thinks, smells like Y/N. Loki picks up his pillow and blanket and throws it onto his bed. Loki gets changed and heads to the lounge where he is sure to find somebody. Pepper and Tony are watching some show on the tv together that Loki really couldn't care about. They both notice his presence and look up at Loki. "Where is Y/N?" Loki asks them. "Training Room 5," Pepper answers. Loki nods in gratitude and heads to the training level.

Loki watches Y/N walk over to Bucky and he sits down in the seat Y/N was just in. Loki watched Y/N place her hand on Bucky's. Loki feels a surge of jealousy and then anger hits when he sees the blush on Y/N's face.

Time passes slowly with Y/N Training hand to hand combat, Bucky left which was a relief then a boy came in who Y/N called Pietro. He must of been one of those mutants Loki had heard about as he was alot faster then a normal mortal. Pietro finally left and there was one left, a girl. Y/N and the girl who was mentioned as Wanda spent most of the time giggling which was strange Loki had never seen Y/N like this before. Occasionly Y/N cast Loki some glances and he got worried and was considering leaving but he needed to talk to her.

Y/N finished with Wanda and with a laugh and a massive hug. Wanda leaves with a huge grin on her face and says "I'll ask Pepper and Nat now while you talk with him." She looks your way. Probably doesn't know who I am Loki thinks. Y/N nods and then starts to pack up the equipment and puts them in the storage locker. She has trouble carrying the dummies and Loki gets up to help. You both drop the dummy you are holding as they are too heavy. With a sigh Y/N sits down on the floor and just gives up. Loki kicks the dummies away and sits down next to Y/N. Loki clears his throat "So you were in my room last night."