Part: 7

Shehnaaz reached Shivansh's office, preparing lunch for him. She was still trying her best to be a good and responsible wife. She thought if she couldn't control her feelings toward Sidharth but at least she could try to be a responsible wife.

She was looking beautiful in a black maxi dress and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. She held the handle and opened the door of his cabin with one hand and she was holding her handbag by her other hand. As she opened the door, her eyes fell over Sidharth who was sitting on the couch which was kept in the corner of the cabin. Shehnaaz's heartbeat accelerated after seeing him. A cheerful smile spread across her face as she saw him laughing freely and happily talking to someone on phone. His happiness gave peace to her heart. She always found him stressed and lost, and in his eyes she always found pain but today after seeing him happy, she was also happy.

She had no idea about his pain. She didn't know that the pain from which she was going through, he was also going through the pain. The pain of not getting her and seeing her every day in the arms of somebody's else. Both were going through the same pain. The pain of not getting what they needed the most in their life. They were forbidden for each other but knowing this fact also, their heart was not stopping beating for each other. Unknowingly they were coming closer and becoming the reason for each other breath.

Shehnaaz was standing on the doorstep, clutching the handle of the door and her eyes were gazing at him, having a constant smile on her face. She came on the earth back as Shivansh held her waist from behind.

"It is so good to see my beautiful wife in my office today," Shivansh whispered in her ear and his hands clutched her waist. After completing his words, he placed a kiss on her cheek.

Sidharth looked at them for a few seconds and he felt sharp in his heart. But he had no other option except to ignore them. Shehnaaz didn't know why she used to feel more uncomfortable when Shivansh used to come close to her in front of Sidharth. Her heart used to cry because she couldn't do anything. She didn't want to hurt a person like Shivansh who was a gem, most importantly who was her loving and perfect husband. Shehnaaz controlled her emotions by gripping her handbag tightly and from another hand, she clutched the handle. She pursed her lips dejectedly.

She composed herself and turned towards him. "Shivansh, I have brought lunch for you. Today I got an off from NGO, so I thought why not I should prepare lunch for my husband." She had been pretending for the past one year that she is happy and now she became perfect in pretending that she is happy. That's why nobody could guess what was really going in her heart. Even Sidharth also thought that she was happy with Shivansh.

"Thank you so much, Shehnaaz. But I have an important meeting and I have to leave now. I am sorry." Shivansh cupped her face.

Shehnaaz just gave him small smile. "It's okay."

"Shehnaaz, you make Sidharth eat lunch." He pointed at Sidharth. Sidnaaz looked at each other and passed each other a slight smile and that small smile was enough to make their heart go crazy.

"Guys now I have to go. Bye, Sidharth." Sidharth smiled.

"Bye, wifey." He left the cabin after placing a kiss on Shehnaaz's cheeks.

Now Sidnaaz were left alone in his cabin. His heartbeat was accelerating when Shehnaaz was strolling toward him. He could hear his heartbeat. She was gazing at him and he was looking everywhere except her.

"Sidharth, do you want to eat now?" As she asked in a low voice, standing in front of him, he glanced at her and just nodded his head in yes meekly. Then he again started looking somewhere else.