Part: 27 Confession

After the shower, Sidharth was buttoning the shirt which she was wearing. His eyes were fixed at her face. He had just glanced at her naked body only for once, that too from behind when he had walked inside the washroom. After that, his eyes didn't shift from her face. He didn't want to look at her naked body without her permission.

She was staring at him blankly when he was buttoning the shirt. Her face became pale and dull. Her face was like a blooming flower for him but now her face had become like a withered flower. It was killing him deep inside, seeing her like this. Her eyes which used to sparkle like stars, those eyes were filled with pain and there was no shine had left in them.

"Better?" He asked after closing the last button. She just nodded her head slightly in response. Then he led her outside of the bathroom by holding her hand.

"Give me five minutes. I just come after changing my clothes." He said after making her sit on the bed with the support of the pillow and covering her with the blanket. She just gave him a slight nod in response. He left after glancing at her.

Sidharth walked outside in a white T-Shirt and black joggers. He found her sitting with closed eyes resting her head on the headboard. His eyes became moist, but he composed himself and then strolled to her.

"Shehnaaz," he leaned down and called her, placing his hand over her shoulder. She flinched and her eyes shot up as his hand touched her shoulder. She sighed seeing his face.

"I am bringing lunch." He told her.

"I will also come with you." She said instantly removing the blanket because she was scared to sit alone. Sidharth felt a sharp pain in his heart seeing this but he nodded his head after composing himself.

"Sir, give me ten minutes. The food is just about to get ready." Sujata informed him as they stepped into the kitchen.

"We are sitting outside, bring there." He instructed her and walked outside of the kitchen with Shehnaaz.

They both were sitting at the dining table. He put one chapati on her plate and one on his plate. Then he put vegetables and dal in small bowls. She took the one bite.

"I am not feeling like eating anything." She uttered, looking at Sidharth who was already gazing at her.

"I can understand." He spoke, placing his hand over her hand which was kept on the dining table.

"Even I am not feeling like to eat. But look I am eating. Just eat half of it.." he paused, "for me." Both looked into each other eyes deeply. He brought the chapati close to her mouth and she instantly opened her mouth to eat. Both were still gazing into each other eyes intensely. Like this, he fed her full one chapati.

"I want to say something, Sidharth." She uttered, breaking the silence when Sidharth was cleaning her face with tissue paper.

"Go ahead, I am listening." He said, wiping his hands with the tissue.

"Please, don't think that I am doing all this to come close to you." He widened his eyes in shock after listening to her words. He wasn't expecting these words from her but it was his fault only because that time to make her hate him, he had said those hurtful things to her.

"I-I-I just don't know, what is happening to me? I am afraid to be alone. Trust me, I'm not doing this to come close to you. I never did this... I can never stoop so low." She started crying. He felt guilty and regretted badly for his past deed. He was not understanding how to explain to her why he had accused her earlier. She was not in the right state of mind to understand him. She could take things in the wrong way. But he had to console her anyhow and make her believe that he trusted her.