Part: 17 Trying to Move on

"Sidharth, Please, get up... I love you. You have to get up for me Sidharth... Sidharth..." Shehnaaz was shaking Sidharth's lifeless body which was kept in front of her on the floor. She was screaming sitting on the floor beside his body but Sidharth was not waking up. Her condition was worsening seeing Sidharth who was lying in front of her like a lifeless body.

"Sidharth... Sidharth..." Shehnaaz woke up with the jerk from the deep slumber, shrieking. She was breathing heavily and sweating badly. She sighed deeply after realising that it was just a nightmare. She picked up the phone to look at the time. It was at two o'clock. She thought to call Shivansh to ask about Sidharth but didn't call him because she didn't want to disturb his sleep. She again lay down, closing her eyes after keeping her phone back on the side table. She instantly opened her eyes within a few seconds when the glimpse of that scary nightmare again came into her mind. She jumped out of the bed and started roaming across her room restlessly. She was horrified because of the nightmare.

On the other hand, Sidharth was telling Shivansh about the reason for his pain.

"The problem is that she is married." Shivansh became silent after listening to Sidharth's next words. He was looking at Sidharth in shock. Shivansh didn't expect this.

"Does she love you ?" Shivansh asked after a few seconds of silence. Sidharth looked at him blankly after listening to his question and then again gazed straight. As Shehnaaz's confession echoed in his ear, tears welled up in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter Shivansh that she loves me or not. The thing is that she is married. How can I love her? My love is a sin. It's wrong." Sidharth took a deep breath and then uttered looking at Shivansh with brooding eyes. Shivansh could see how much pain his friend was going through. It was hurting him a lot seeing him in anguish. He had no idea that the reason for his pain would be this.

"Sidharth, love can never be wrong. It's our thinking. I just want to say that if that girl loves you then you both should come together. If she loves you and she is not coming to you then she is doing wrong with you and her husband both. She betraying her husband by doing this. It's my opinion. Please don't think that your love is wrong. The girl who marries you, she will be the luckiest person, I am telling you." Sidharth smiled slightly. His words made Sidharth happy. He felt so lucky to have a friend like Shivansh in his life.

"Shivansh, I want to forget that girl. I want to move on in my life. I just need your support. I just don't want to think, what is wrong and what is right. I just want to forget her." Sidharth stated in a serious tone after making himself strong.

"I'm always there for you, Sidharth but forgetting the girl whom you love is not easy. Tell me that girl's name, I will talk to her. I will make her understand." Sidharth gazed down sadly.

"Sidharth, I can't see you in pain yaar. I can't... it hurts. I am feeling like I am losing you." Shivansh uttered dishearteningly, putting his hand on his shoulder and a few tears automatically streamed down his cheeks. Listening to Shivansh's words, Sidharth shut his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I want my happy and carefree Sidharth back and I can do anything for that." He asserted in serious tune, wiping off his tears with the back of his palm.

"Then help me in moving on to get me back. If you don't want to lose me forever, then stop making things fine. The more you try to make things better, the more I will go away from you. Shivansh, I am requesting you to please, just forget the things which I told you today and help me too in forgetting those things." Sidharth pleaded him joining his hands in front of Shivansh making him shocked.

"Sidharth, of course, I will help. If moving on is your decision then also I am with you. I am with you, Sidharth, always. I just want your happiness." Shivansh hugged him.