Part: 28 Her beautiful Smile

She stared at him with her eyes brimmed with tears and took away her hand from his hold. "You are lying, Sidharth." As she uttered, he instantly shook his head.

"No, Shehnaaz, I am not lying. I really love you from my heart, trust me." Sidharth lifted his hand to hold her face, but she stood up before he could even touch her. He was shocked after seeing her reaction. He had thought that she would become happy to know that he was also in love with her. But her reaction was unexpected for him.

"No, you are lying, Sidharth. I know," she shrieked, crying. He also stood up and strode to her. It was hurting him to see tears in her eyes. He wasn't understanding why she was thinking that he was lying.

He pulled her toward himself by grasping her arms and gazed into her eyes deeply. "Why would I lie, Shehnaaz?" He asked.

"You are faking that you love me. You are doing this for Shivansh. You want me to get fine and after that, you will again break my heart and you will accuse me more." Sidharth left her arms as he listened to her words and lowered his gaze in guilt. It was his mistake only that she wasn't trusting him. He forced her to never trust him. He became numb at that moment. He was regretting badly and feeling guilty for breaking the heart of his star.

"How much more you want to break this already broken heart, Sidharth?" She yelled, holding the collars of his shirt. He closed his eyes dejectedly. He was drowning in the pool of guilt because his star was crying because of him. Now he was ready to do anything to earn the trust of his star.

He cupped her face and intensely looked into her eyes which were filled with tears. "Shehnaaz, I accused you earlier because I wanted you to hate me and move on from me. I am really sorry that I was only thinking about Shivansh, not... about you. I am so sorry, Shehnaaz. But believe me, I love you. Now I am ready to fight from the whole for us. I want you to shine for me always." He was also on the verge of crying. Shehnaaz was listening to him and crying silently.

"I am sorry, Shehnaaz, for breaking your heart. I am really sorry that I accused you. You know when I said those words to you, it hurt me too and my heart also broke down." He apologised, wiping her tears with his thumbs softly. She closed her eyes and got lost in his touch. Her hands left his collar and placed them over his face.

"Please forgive me." He cried and begged for forgiveness, touching his face with her. She was also crying holding his face. Her heart wanted to believe him but her mind was not letting her believe him. Her mind was, again and again, making her remember how he had accused her and broken her heart.

She screamed after pushing him away from her. "I want to go home. I don't want to live with you. I don't want your fake love and concern. I am strong enough to handle myself. I don't need your fake love, Sidharth Shukla. Please stop acting."

She ran from there. Sidharth rushed behind her while saying her to stop.

She was running downstairs, crying badly. She was about to slip down but Sidharth caught her in his arms at right time. She held his shirt tightly and hid her face in his chest. She got scared. Sidharth sighed with relief. She raised her face to look at him. Both looked into each other eyes deeply. Her eyes were filled with pain and his eyes were filled with guilt. They kept gazing into each other eyes for a few minutes. Sidharth tucked her few hair strands behind her ear which were coming in her eyes.

"Thank god, you are fine Shehnaaz." He made her stand straight and hugged her tightly. Shehnaaz was taken aback by his sudden hug. He was pulling her more and more closer to himself like he wanted to store her in his arms. Shehnaaz's heart badly wanted to hug him back but her mind was stopping her from hugging him back. She clutched her hands and shut her eyes tightly to control herself from hugging him back.