Part: 46 Kitchen Romance

Mukti sighed deeply. "Yes, I am in love with somebody but he doesn't love me," she paused and then continued after a few seconds, "but I'm fine because he is happy. His happiness is more important to me than getting him. I have understood this and I hope, you would also understand this."

Shivansh for a moment got lost in her. "How can you be so positive ?" He asked getting a bit shocked.

She put her hand on his shoulder. "Just, I look at the things differently. I just want his happiness, It doesn't matter whether it is with me or without me. When you will see Shehnaaz's smiling face then I'm sure, you will understand me properly."

Shivansh was listening to her patiently and trying to understand her. "I hope so." He murmured and Mukti gave him an assurance smile.

"Now, you get fresh and I'm preparing lunch for you. I'm sure, you must not have eaten anything since morning." She assumed, and he just nodded his head.

"Shivansh, you will be fine. I'm with you," she paused. "I mean, everybody is with you."

"I know." He blinked his eyes, telling her in a gesture that he is fine. Then he went to get fresh.

"I just hope that Shivansh will start looking at the things like I'm seeing them. It will be good for him." After saying this, Mukti went to prepare lunch for him.

Shehnaaz was making lunch, standing in the kitchen. She was trying to think positive now and started feeling better also. She was making fried rice and for that, she was cutting the vegetables. Sidharth walked inside and snaked his arms around her from behind. She shivered with his touch. He was nuzzling her hair.

"I love you, my star." He whispered in her ear and gently kissed her cheek.

"I love you more." She smiled broadly, putting a hand on his face.

"By the way, What are you preparing ?" He asked, standing beside her and eating the carrot which she was cutting.

"Fried Rice."

"Make it fast because I'm starving." He rubbed his tummy like a small kid. She smiled at him.

"Won't you help me ?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No, I will do my important work." He shook his head

She looked at him suspiciously. "What important work ?"

"You will come to know." He smiled wickedly at her, making her confused. She started cutting tomatoes after the carrots for the fried rice.

He again stood behind her and pulled her closer to himself after wrapping his one hand around her waist. Her heart skipped beating for a moment as his body came in contact with her body. With his free hand, he gently placed her hair over one side of her shoulder. He was kissing all over her back and she felt so good. She clutched the knife tightly and squeezed the tomato in response. His touch was making her crazy. She wanted him to kiss every inch of her body like this. His touch was heaven for her. She was melting like ice cream with his touch.

He reached to her neck after trailing kisses up her back. She arched her back in response. He was nibbling and kissing every inch of her neck. She turned toward him after leaving the knife and tomato. As she turned, he captured her lips. He held her face between his hands and she encircled her arms around his neck. Their chest was pressing against each other. She was tucking his hair. He was kissing her lips softly, pouring his all love in the kiss. She was responding to him with equal flavour. Their bodies were burning with desires.