Part: 32 They Get Caught

Next day

Shehnaaz caught a cold after getting drenched in the rain last night. She was lying in the blanket with him. She was feeling warmer in his arms more than the blanket.

"I warned you to not get drenched in the rain but you.." Whenever she was sneezing, Sidharth was scolding her like a father. She rolled her eyes.

"Last night, who was  thanking me for making his night special?" She sniffed and asked, glaring at him.

"But look you caught a cold now." He rubbed her nose with the hanky which he was holding in his hand. Her nose had become red because of the cold. She was looking so cute.

"I can't see you like this my star." He spoke concernedly while cubbing her face.

"Don't worry, Sidharth. I will be fine soon." She reassured him, blinking her eyes and put her hand on his face.

She sneezed again, covering her mouth with her hand. "Please don't start again." He was about to scold her again but she stopped him by showing her hand to him.

He rubbed her nose with the hanky, frowning at her.
"I am telling you, I will be fine very soon. My overprotective Sidharth, please stop giving me these types of glare."

"Okay." He spoke after kissing her forehead and she smiled at him.

"Now, I am going to make hot coffee for my star."

"Wait, I will also come with you." She stopped him by holding his hand as he was about to leave the bed.

"No, you are not going with me. You should take some rest." He spoke strictly. She made a sad pout like a small baby and looked at him pleadingly.

"Are you trying to convince me with your cuteness, my star?" As he asked, raising his eyebrows, she nodded her head innocently.

"You are so cute." He pulled her cheeks and she grinned.

"Yes, I know that.." she made a pout in attitude.
"But you come to the point and tell me, are you get convinced or not?" She asked directly and he was staring at her unbelievably.

"Okay, you are going with me to the kitchen." He agreed and she jumped into his arms happily. He laughed hugging her back and she snuggled in his arms.

He made her sit on the kitchen's counter and he started making coffee for her. She was sitting opposite the side of where the stove was kept. Sidharth was shirtless and she was admiring his hot body from behind. She still remembered that night when she had seen him shirtless for the first time. Only he had the power to make her crazy with his body. She was feeling like to kiss and touch every inch of his body. By the way, she was already kissing his body with her eyes.

She jumped down from the kitchen counter and strolled to him. She wrapped her arms around his bare chest and put her face on his back. Sidharth smiled, feeling her touch. Her warm breath was caressing his back and driving him crazy. If the things weren't complicated, he would have kissed her passionately after pinning her on the wall.

She was placing soft kisses down his back and his body was burning with the desires.

"We need to control ourselves for a few more days star." He turned toward her after removing her hands from his body and spoke playing with her hair. She made a sad pout and nodded her head.

"What I can do, you are so irresistible. It's your fault." She spoke boldly, moving her hands on his bare chest and her eyes were gazing there only. He smiled at her.