Part: 15 Jealousy

They walked out of the room and she widened her eyes in shock as Shivansh's uttered, "I know, what you are doing behind my back, Shehnaaz." She felt like her heart stopped beating for a moment.

"What-what do you mean?" She shuttered, her eyes filled with fear.

"When you were trying to ask Sidharth about his problem, I overheard the conversation," as Shivansh told her, Shehnaaz sighed with relief. She was so thankful to God that he had only heard her conversation with Sidharth and nothing else. But she didn't know one day the truth will come out.

Her destiny made her meet Sidharth and made her fall in love with him because of some reason. God doesn't do anything without any motive. Therefore, it said that 'whatever happens, it happens for a good reason.' Just have faith in God, he will make everything fine one day. Always do what your heart wants.

"Thank you so much, Shehnaaz. You are doing so much for me." Shivansh spoke, cupping Shehnaaz's face. She moved her eyes down in guilt because she was not doing this for him. She was doing this for Sidharth.

"You are supporting me a lot, Shehnaaz and I am glad that I have you in my life. I am feeling so lucky to have you." Shivansh hugged her, smiling contentedly. Shehnaaz was taken aback by his sudden hug. She hugged him back and a few drops of tear rolled down her cheeks. The thing which was eating her from inside was that she couldn't love her husband after falling in love with Sidharth, she could never love Shivansh.

She hastily wiped off her tears before breaking the hug.

"I love you so much, Shehnaaz. I just can't wait for the day when you will also say I love you to me. I am waiting for that day desperately." As Shivansh uttered, his eyes sparkled and Shehnaaz became numb because that day was never going to come. She would only hurt him and snatch away all this happiness by telling him that she could never love him, she could never be his. He always loved her but she never loved him. His love was one-sided. This was a hard reality but he would have to accept it in future.

Shivansh kissed her forehead and a few drops of tear trickled her cheeks. Her heart was burning inside because of the guilt.

__________

"What's the need for injection, Doctor." Sidharth was fearing from the injection like a small baby when the doctor was making the injection ready for him. Sidharth was gazing at the needle in horror. Shehnaaz was smiling slightly seeing him acting like a small kid.

"Don't tell me, Sidharth that you are still afraid of injection," Shivansh spoke, looking at him like he was surprised. He was just teasing Sidharth, he was not at all surprised because he already knew about this fear.

"No, it's just that I am recovering without injection, so there is no need for it." As Sidharth gave a stupid reason, Shivansh laughed, covering his mouth and Shehnaaz too chuckled a bit. The doctor also smiled, standing with the injection in his hand. Sidharth fearful gaze was only fixed at the injection.

"Accept the truth Sidharth that you are afraid of injection," Shivansh said after laughing out loud. Sidharth looked at him sadly.

"Okay, fine, I am accepting it. Now please ask the doctor to don't give me the injection." He pleaded to Shivansh like a kid. Shehnaaz was now smiling broadly. She felt like pulling his cheeks because he was looking so adorable at that moment. She found him cute like a baby. His every antic were making her fall in love with him even more.

"Sidharth just close your eyes and you will not even come to know," Shivansh reassured him and Sidharth made a sad pout, seeing that he was also not ready to stop the doctor from giving him the injection.