Part: 24 Healing Romance

Sidharth walked into his room, Shehnaaz was in his arms. She was wearing his coat. She was silent and staring straight. She didn't utter a single word after her outburst at the cottage. He was trying hard to control his emotions after seeing her condition. Her condition was killing him from inside. He wanted to do some magic and take away her all pain and fill her life with happiness. He could bear any pain of life but seeing his love in pain was unbearable.

He directly took her to the bathroom and made her stand on her feet under the shower. He looked at her pale face with moist eyes and tried harder to not cry by biting his lower lip. Shehnaaz was staring straight like a lifeless soul. She was in a state of shock after what had happened to her.

He took off his coat which she was wearing, staring at her face and she kept standing, lifeless. He felt a sharp pain in his heart and automatically tears rolled down his cheeks as he saw bite marks on her neck, shoulder and upper arm. At that moment he felt like beating those bastards till their last breath for making her this condition. He would surely punish them for making her this condition. But for now, healing her was more important than anything else.

He shut his eyes and clenched his fist to compose himself. He opened his eyes after taking a deep breath. He looked at her face and turned on the shower after setting the temperature to medium. She flinched as the water fell over her. She closed her eyes. He was looking at her, having pain in his eyes. His shining star was in extreme pain and he couldn't see that.

He held her arm and pulled her closer to himself to take out the small glass piece from her face. He took it out and instead of her, he hissed in pain and she didn't react. She kept standing lifelessly with closed eyes. She was so lost in her inner pain that the physical pain was not even affecting her. Sidharth was shocked, seeing this and it was hurting him a lot.

He was shedding silent tears, looking at her. His tears were mixing with the water. His heart was breaking more and more. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead softly, promising her that he would take her out of pain and after that he would never let even a single tear drop down from her eyes. She finally responded to his kiss. She opened her eyes instantly when his lips touched her skin. She looked at him blankly while he was looking at her, crying. He was softly cleaning her face with his thumbs.

Then he took out a few glass pieces from her arms, silently crying in agony. She kept standing, staring straight. His heart was aching terribly, seeing her condition. His hands were cleaning her arms and his eyes were looking at her pale face. He never wanted to see her in this condition. No matter what, he wanted to take her out from the pain but he didn't know what he should do.

"Shehnaaz." He called her by cupping her face, but she didn't respond. She didn't even move her eyes. Sidharth closed his eyes and shed more tears. It was getting really difficult for him to see her in pain. His heart was aching miserably. Seeing her in pain, he was feeling like thousands of needles are piercing into his heart.

He composed himself and turned off the shower. He went to bring the towel and dried her with it but what she did next, shocked him and broke his heart even more.

She turned on the shower again after pushing him away. She started rubbing her arms, her face, her neck and her lips harshly while crying in anguish. "They made me dirty."She was, again and again, repeating those words rubbing her body like she wanted to remove their touch by doing this. She was feeling like she became impure because of them. Their torture was only the thing that was revolving in her mind at that time and she was going crazy because of the pain. Those bastards crushed her soul completely with their torture.

"Shehnaaz, stop. Shehnaaz..." Sidharth tried to stop her by holding her arms, but she was not in her senses. She wasn't listening to him. She was saying those words again and again while crying badly and trying to come out of his hold.