Chapter 1

Katsuki Pov:

Ok class so Present Mic the Drama club teacher has asked for our help with their next production, It will be 75% of your final grade. The sleep deprived teacher in the sleeping bag announced as he laid down to nap. What the hell did that sleep deprived bastard say? Why do we have to help with the damn play? I bet this is all that deku bitches fault she is the only one in our class that is in that damn club. I turn my head around to see her head buried in a notebook writing something with headphones in. I get up out of my set and walk over to her slamming my hand down making her flinch. Now don't get my wrong I don't hate her I mean she is the only girl that doesn't fall at my feet. It's that she is just so closed off it's annoying. Hey deku what the hell is this about us having to help with your drama clubs stupid play huh? She looked at me underly confused like she had no Idea what I was talking about. I don't know Katsuki, It wasn't me who decided and I would rather you all stay out of it to be honest. She said as she glipes up from her notebook. Tch, I walk back to my sit annoyed with the whole damn thing.

Izuku Pov:

I was working on the script for the new play that the drama club was putting on this year. It was supposed to be disney musical themed. I am not one for fairytales so I am putting together my own twist on it. As I was writing down Ideas in my notebook Katsuki Bakugou, one of the most popular kids in school, slammed his hand down onto my desk. I flinch at the sudden action. Hey Deku what the hell is this about us having to help with your drama clubs stupid play huh? What the hack is he going on about? If it is about the class having to help with the play I knew about it but I didn't recommend it , I want nothing to do with them in my play they will ruin all my hard work. I don't know Katsuki, It wasn't me who decided and I would rather you all stay out of it to be honest. With that said I went back to working on my script. I looked up one more time just to see Katsuki walk to his desk looking annoyed at life. I brushed it off and continued writing until the bell rang. I don't eat lunch normally when I have work like this. I only have 2 weeks to get everything done, the music and script. So I instead head to the auditorium. On the way there I got stopped by Ochako, the third most popular kid in school. She seemed upset about something. Hey you drama geek what the hell do you think you're doing? She snarled at me like I had just killed someone she loved. What are you talking about Ochako? She stepped closer to me only inches away from my face, I know you are only having our class work on your stupid play so you can be close to Bakugou. I have know clue what the heck she is going on about everyone knows that I couldn't care less about that guy, his a self centered jackass. Ok Ochako sorry but it wasn't up to me and I don't like Katsuki his an ass. She huffed then walked off. I continued my way to the auditorium. Once I got there I was greeted by my siblings Toga, Dabi, Shiggy, and Mirio. We are all in the same foster home and we are all in the drama club. We started to work on our play Toga and Shiggy worked on finatails while Mirio and Dabi worked on the stage.

Katsuki Pov:

I was sitting with the team and some of the other popular kids from my class as the girls stared at me at lunch. All the girls here are fucking sluts that would do anything to get in my pants except one and that one had to be a drama nerd. I was scanning the lunch room just to see that the nerd wasn't here. As i was not paying attention shittyhair started to talk to everyone. Don't you guys think this whole play thing is just a big joke? He started laughing. I couldn't agree more but thanks to the teacher it is now part of our final grade. Damn that nerd, the bell finally rang and everyone headed back to the classroom. When we got there the nerd was there with her face still buried in that fucking notebook. I walked over to her with my squad behind me, Hey nerd what the hell are you constantly writing about huh is that you diary or something? She didn't answer as she again had her headphones in. I snatched the notebook from her and threw it out the window to get her attention. She stood up with angry tears in her eyes, WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI!!!! Tch whatever maybe if you answered me then I wouldn't have done that, I said looking down at her. She ran out of the room crying. I guessed to get her notebook but she never came back. It came to the end of the day and she still wasn't in class. But the class wasn't able to go home yet we had to go to the auditorium to meet with the drama club.

Izuku Pov:

I got back to the class before everyone else so I did what I normally did and poured myself into my work. As I was writing song ideas the bell rang for lunch to be over and everyone started to pile in. I put my headphones in so I could focus. That was until that bastard Kastuki came over to my desk and took my notebook from my hands. He looked at it for a second then tossed it out the window. I could feel my eyes water but not because I was sad it was because I was pissed off. WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI!!!! He just glared down at me with a tch. Then stated that if I had answered him the first time he wouldn't have done that but I knew better he would have done it anyway. I stood up getting in his face then ran out of the room. I went to retrieve my notebook then to the auditorium. It was quiet there just like I liked it. I had to rewrite everything due to that jerk. My notebook landed in the pond. I didn't return to my classes having to redo all my work took forever. I heard the final bell for the day ring knowing that my class would be coming in soon. However before they walk in my family walks in and we get everything together I was still a red faced tearing up mess. Dabi, Shiggy, and Mirio came running to my side comforting me as for Toga she was too focused on her own work at the sound set up to notice my tears. Hey why is our sister crying, who do we have to bet up? Dabi said snuggling into my neck while the other two were tickling me. It's nothing I just need to redo all my work because some jerk threw my notebook out the window during class earlier. All of their faces instantly went from worried to mad. Before anyone could say anything else the class came in most complaining about having to be here. My brothers let me go and we went back to work as Present Mic went to give instructions to the class. Toga wanted me to do some sound checking so I put all my work in a safe place and went to the sound studio.

Katsuki Pov:

We got to the auditorium and all the drama geeks were working on something. I wasn't really interested in knowing what though. The class stood in the entrance until the teacher came up to us. Ok kiddos here is what is going to happen you all are going to take part in the play we are doing for the school, the play and music is being written by Izuku midoriya, the stage is being put together by the boys, and sound is being handled by Toga, you job is to help with anything they need then you all will act in the play. What the hell so not only do we have to help put the damn thing together but we have to act in it too fuck. I am not a drama geek not happening. As he was finishing up the instructions we all heard the most beautiful voice coming from the other side of the room. Hey teach who is that singing? The shitty hair asked as we all looked intensely at him. Oh well let's go see come I'll take you to the sound studio. With that he led us to a little room just off the auditorium. Inside there were two girls, the nerd and a girl with blonde buns in her hair. The voice we all were hearing was DEKU!!! We all yelled. She was singing

 into an overhead mic while the other girl was doing something with a keypad. Damn I didn't know the nerd could sing. After she was done both of them came out where everyone was complimenting her but she just ignored them and walked to the stage where the other people were. I mean seriously what is her problem? We followed them and the teacher told us that after we met everyone we could go home. So he had everyone stop what they were doing to say hello.the teacher got everyone's attention, Alright everyone this is class 1A they are here to help us please introduce yourselves. The first one to speak was a guy with yellowish hair, Hey there I'm Mirio nice to meet you, then the girl with buns for hair spoke, hey I'm Toga if you need help with your singing let me know, next was a guy with scars on his face, hey I'm Dabi i handle the tech, then lastly the guy with longish gray hair spoke, I'm Shiggy please don't ask me for help. Everyone already knew the nerd so she didn't introduce herself. But I have to admit this guys were weird.

No Pov:

After the class got introduced to the drama club and received their instructions everyone went home. Except the drama kids they stayed with so much work and little time it was common for them to stay the night and work. Izuku and Toga would put the sleeping bags together on the stage after the boys were done with prop building and tech check for the day. As the boys put the finishing touches on the prop buggie Toga would make coffee and work on the choreography numbers.Then after Izuku felt like she got to a good stopping place with the script she would go to the music room to work on the songs. It would be about 2:00 in the morning before they all went to sleep. In the morning all the students arrived to class as the drama club were still in the auditorium. When the bakusquad entered the classroom Mr.Aizawa asked them to go get Izuku from the auditorium. They were confused on why she was there. When they walk into the room they see all the drama club members asleep on the stage,in the chairs, and on the floor.