Chapter 7

Izuku Pov:

Hey deku you need help? I looked up from all the papers I was gathering to meet Katsuki's beautiful red orbs. Wait what did I just think, no way I can't start getting fillings for Katsuki. Thank you Kacchan that would be nice, oh no I let it slip again damnet. He just gave me a smirk and kneeled down and helped me with the papers. Kirishima, Iida, Momo, and Todoroki also helped each of them taking some papers off the floor. When we got all of them I had them follow me to the copier room and I made copies of all the scripts, character descriptions and music. At the end I ended up using all the paper and ink in the printer. Everyone except Uraraka helped bring things back to the auditorium. Once we got there I had everyone set in a circle, So I need you all to help me give everyone their parts. I already have an Idea for the characters Ben, Mal, Hades, and Uma so what do you think? I then handed them each a paper that had all the characters and their info on them along with the class list of names. They looked at eachother then Uraraka spoke up with an arrogant statement, I know you put me as mal right because it says here she is the main role and I am the best for that, I glared at her and her ignorance. I thought Katsuki was bad. Actually Uraraka I thought you would be best as Audry the daughter of sleeping beauty, I returned but then she looked at Katsuki like he was going to do something. What do you want round face, he said as she kept gesturing to him. Aren't you going to say something about what that tramp said she wants me as a background character, I noticed Katsuki get visibly mad at what Uraraka said personally I don't care. We continued to put the rolls together and by the end when the alarm rang for everyone to leave we still had so many rolls not taken. However before they left I had to ask Katsuki something. We stood up and I gestured for him to walk with me into the hall for a moment. Once we were alone, before I could say anything he asked me something that shocked the hell out of me, So that little kid in there who is she does she belong to one of you in the drama club? What the, why would he ask something like that? Wait does he think she is mine? I looked at him and he had this worried look on his face, No Kacchan she is not mine but yes she is Mirio's daughter her name is Eri she will be in the play with us, I stated then I saw his expression change into a happy one.

Katsuki Pov:

We started to help Izuku with the character selection when that round faced bitch started to make a fuss about her roll. After some banter back and forth between her and Izuku she kept looking at me as if I was going to say anything to defend or help her. Then she said something that really enraged me, Aren't you going to say something about what that tramp said she wants me as a background character, what the hell no one gets to talk about Izuku like that. I looked at Izuku but she didn't seem fazed by what round face said. I kept my anger to myself and we continued working. We didn't get far as the alarm rang for us to go home which means that Izuku would probably work throughout the night again. However before I could leave Izuku gestured for me to walk into the hall with her. It would be the perfect chance to ask about the little girl that clung to her all throughout club time. We get into the hall and it is apparent that she wants to ask me something but before she can I went ahead and asked what I wanted to know first. So that little kid in there who is she does she belong to one of you in the drama club? I was hoping that she was not going to say that the little girl was hers fear washed over me as she looked at me in a moment of silence. Then she said everything I was hoping for like she was reading my mind, No Kacchan she is not mine but yes she is Mirio's daughter her name is Eri she will be in the play with us. What a relief I was scared My Deku was a teenmother in secret. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Izuku started to talk once more, Hey kacchan your mom is a retired wedding dress designer right? What the hell why is she asking me about my mother? Please god don't tell me she was playing innocent this whole time and actually is after me for the money and sex. My smile sortly turned into a scowl, yea why, I asked. Well I was wondering if she had an old sewing machine that we could use so Toga and I don't have to sew the costumes by hand, what the so that is what she was after I had no idea they were also putting the costumes together and I was about to label her as another money begging hore damn. I am so happy she is still such a deku, yes I can ask if you can borrow it but wait doesn't the craft club have one? I asked, not understanding why she just didn't just ask them. Well you see last production we put on we accidentally broke their last one so they won't let us borrow their new one. Was she for real? With that she thanked me then headed back into the auditorium. I on the other hand began to walk to my car when I was stopped by a certain round face bitch, So Kacchan huh what is that anyway a nickname?