Chapter 3

Izuku Pov:

I was working on new music for the play when Katsuki walked in. At first I just ignored him until he got to close. It was clear he wanted to talk about earlier. I didn't say anything as I scooted over signaling for him to sit. He walked over and sat down. The awkward tension was prominent until he broke it. "You know what you said back there you were wrong. I treat my mother well." what was I supposed to say to that I had no right bringing his mother into it. I was just fed up with everyone trying to tell me how I feel about him. "The other stuff you said though is that what you really think of me?" I put my head down not wanting to meet his eyes. My voice was shaky, not sure if what I was about to say was the right thing, Yes Katsuki that is what I think about you and I am sorry about bringing your mother into it, I should know better. He thanked me for my apology but then in the silence my stomach growled. I knew it was from not eating the past 3 days. The production project started Sunday morning and it is now Tuesday. I have been too busy to eat or sleep right. I was so embarrassed that my stomach just growled in front of Katsuki. The blood rushed to my cheeks bringing a blush to my face. "Why aren't you at lunch aren't you hungry?" he asked, looking down at me while I'm a blushing mess. No not really I just want to finish my work for the play. He said ok as he was getting up I had a quick thought that while he was here he could give his apinun to the song I was working on. I grabbed his arm pulling him back down to the seat. "What do you want?" Can you tell me what you think about this song for a solo? I started to play the piano and sing. Soon the bell rang and we had to go to class. He didn't even get a chance to tell me what he thought about the song. We walked back to class. I went in first then after about 5 minutes he walked in so it didn't look like we were together even though I didn't care. Class went on normally except a little chatter here and there about how sorry people are for Katsuki and how I am a bitch for what I said. The school day ends and it is now time to go back to work on the play. I ran out of the room not even packing my stuff knowing full well that I would be spending yet another night at the school with some of the drama kids (aka my family). I get to the auditorium and start with finishing the script and helping bring all the prop material out onto the stage. After a few moments the class came in. Toga walked over to them giving them instructions on what to do. Most of the boys helped put props and sets together. The girls helped Toga with seating and dining stuff along with lighting. Then for some reason a hand full of them were given to me, Katsuki,Momo,Ochoko,Iida, and Kirishima so I had them help me with choreography,music, character position (who plays who), and everything else that wasn't taken care of by the others like idea making and planning. Ok you five come with me we are going to the office. They looked confused but followed behind me as we walked to the office. When we get there I have them grab three sleeping bags, some printer ink, paper, and a list of class 1A students. After getting back to the room I took everything and put each Item where I needed them then had them help the rest with set work. As I was writing the ending to the second act of the play Katsuki walked over to me.

Katsuki Pov:

Hey nerd, why did you have us grab all that stuff? Are you planning to sleep here again? She looked up from the papers in front of her and nodded. Like it was no big deal to sleep at school. For some reason it made me irritated that she is working into the night having to sleep at school just for some damn school production. Hey nerd won't your parents get worried if you aren't home soon? I asked trying to convince her to go home when the alarm went off for everyone to go home. She looked at me dead in the eye with no emotion and stated, they probably would be worried if I had parents but I don't so no worry. My eyes wided what the hell did she mean by not having parents. How the hell was she able to go to school if she didn't have a perinatal figure to send bills and shit to? She was acting like it was no big deal. I wanted to hug her in confort, but then shitty hair came up and told me he was heading out that he needed a ride. Alright shitty hair be right there, I turned back to deku and she was back to writing. I scuffed at her then walked out with shitty hair as we were walking out mina said something, Hey guys shouldn't you go home too your parents will probably have dinner waiting. All the drama kids looked at her then the other girl Toga laughed, Parents what are those? It took me and everyone that was still in the room to process what she had said, Wait what did she just say are all of the drama kids orphans? Then the guy with yellow hair spoke up, is it not obvious already all of us here in the drama club are orphans. what the hell did he just read my mind or some shit? Also what the extural fuck they are serius and they stay at the school instead of a house. With that said however everyone left in an awkward shamed silence leaving the drama club behind.