Chapter 12

Izuku Pov:

Kacchan brought me to the mall, it was huge. I had never been to the mall before. I sat there gawking at it with my mouth hung open until we parked. Kacchan came around opening my door like a gentleman. Thank you Kacchan, I blushed getting out of the car. We walk into the mall and I am just amazed at everything having never been before I take in all the sights, my eyes as wide as a crackhead on cocaine. I could hear slight giggles coming from Kacchan as we began to walk through the mall, entering each store one at a time taking our time in each one. Kacchan insisted I get at least one thing from one store while we were there but I simply told him I didn't need or want anything. I was happy just looking and experiencing something new. When we were done he had me wait in the jeep saying that he needed to use the restroom before going to our next stop. I waited as he asked and after about 10 minutes he came back with something sticking out of his back pocket I left it alone. Then we headed to a new location again, I had no Idea. as we got closer to the new destination I saw a noodle shop in front of us was this where we were going? He parked the car and we got out. The noodle place was nice and small, it was a local family owned place. We took a seat at a table by the window as we waited on the waiter. As we sat there Kacchan seemed asny about something. Hey kacchan is something wrong? I asked, taking his hand in mine. He looked into my eyes with a warm smile, No I was just wondering would you be up for having dinner at my place tonight my mother wants to meet you? What the heck where did that come from? Also why would his mother want to meet me? I'm nobody, Um sure why not although I would have to do laundry I don't want to meet her with coffee stand cloths. I state nervously laughing.

Katsuki Pov:

When we arrived at the mall I noticed Deku's eyes went insanely wide. It was adorable at how amazed she was at everything then it occured to me she had never been to the mall before. I told her she could have anything she wanted. All she had to do was ask but she told me that she didn't need or want anything that she was happy just experiencing something new. I can't get over how well (deku) she is so sweet and pure, she's never greedy or asks for anything and she is only vitiuse when she needs to be. We walk around for a while going through all the shops. When we were done we walked back to the car and I asked her to wait for me as I ran back inside to use the restroom. Instead of the restroom I went to one of the shops we stopped at where I saw her staring at an orange spaghetti dress. It wasn't that expensive and it would make for a nice birthday present so I bought it . I placed it in my back cargo pants pocket and walked back to the car. When I got in the car she looked at me with this beaming smile and bright emerald eyes that screamed happiness. I was so pleased that she was having a good birthday and then the most adorable thing happened just like in the music room her stomach rumbled and a blush came to her cheeks. I took that as a good sign to go ahead and head to Kaminaries families noodles shop for lunch. We make it to the noodle shop and I look at Deku for some reason I expected her to protest against the option I chose for lunch like all the others but instead yet again I was faced with a great big smile and shining emarle eyes. This girl I swear I think I am falling in love she is just so perfect. We make our way to a table by the window and for some reason I start to get really nervous about what I wanted to ask her. I began to shake in my seat and she noticed this but instead of making a scene or laughing at me she took my hand in hers and calmly asked me, Hey kacchan is something wrong? I looked into her eyes as it along with her voice brought a calmness to me then I found my strength again to speak. I smiled at her as I said, No I was just wondering would you be up for having dinner at my place tonight. My mother wants to meet you? She seemed shocked by my sudden question. I hope I didn't scare her or take things too fast. Um sure why not although I would have to do laundry I don't want to meet her with coffee stand cloths, she started laughing nervously. Maybe now would be a good time to give the dress to her. I stood up taking the dress out of my pocket and then motioned for her to stand as well, hey Deku I know you said you didn't need or want anything earlier but I saw you eyeing this and thought it would make a great birthday gift plus you can wear it to dinner tonight. I held it up showing it to her and it was like a que as water works began, she cried but not bad crying they were tears of happiness has she took the dress and gave me a hug. Thank you I really did want it, she handed it back to me asking me to hold on to it until it was time to wear it so as to not have it get ruined before dinner. After we ate and I was sure Deku was happy I drove us back to school where all hell broke lose with a certain round face.