Chapter 5

Izuku Pov:

I ran into the classroom after the girls as I made it to the doorway everyone of my peers were staring at me. My body was hot and I felt sick from all the stress and lack of sleep. I just was not well enough to deal with this bullshit first thing. Then I heard Ochoko,"Come on Deku come get them!!!" she was waving my clothes around.GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES BITCH!!! I walked up to her and as I got closer she threw my clothes out the window alway the damn window. I was livid wanting to bit her head off, FUCK WHAT THE HELL!!! I screamed at her. My voice was becoming scratchy from singing and working all night. She just laughed but then she walked over and whispered in my ear, you know sluts usually don't like having their clothes on. As she sneakers taking her mouth away from my ear I heard Katsuki try to say something,Hey deku you can wear some of my spare... I cut him off not caring what he was saying. I slipped my towel off running into the hall for everyone to see my discusting scard body.WHO WANTS TO FUCK ME!!! I yelled trying to get all the boys I could attention. But then Katsuki came running over pulling his jacket over me. "What the hell you nerd don't yell that", he states while walking me back into the classroom. " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING NERD?!" it was clear that he wasn't happy with me but what else is new? I am just doing what sluts do right Ochoko? Everyone looked at Ochoko. She had a what did I do look on her face. Then Katsuki turned to me, staring into my eyes, Ok deku I'm taking you to the nurse then you are telling me where the hell those scars came from. My heart stopped beating as fear clouded my mind no way could I talk about my scars and why the nurse? He grabbed my towel up off the ground and wrapped it around my waist to make sure no one saw anything then he picked me up bridal style and walked me to the nurse. When we got there the nurse greeted us, Oh what brings you two in here? Katsuki set me back onto my feet just as my feet touched the ground I went light headed falling to the floor. The last thing I remember was darkness taking over my vision.

Katsuki Pov:

I took deku to the nurse after making sure she was fully covered. I might like her but I'm no perv, I picked her up bridal style walking to the nurses office. The nurse greeted us and I set deku back onto her feet but then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed on the ground. DEKU!!! What is wrong with her? I bent down, lifting her back up. The nurse had me place her in one of the beds so I did. Deku looked so pale and she was very light to carry. The nurse examined her then turned to me. "She is extremely dehydrated, malimic, and exhausted. When was the last time she ate, drank water or slept?" I didn't know what to say. I had no clue about any of what deku was doing. All I could tell the nurse was that I knew she hadn't slept the night prior and she had been skipping lunch. She looked disheartened as she went to the back of her office pulling out an IV from inside the cabinets. After hooking deku up to the IV and giving her some clothes from lost and found to wear, the nurse told me I could go back to class. However I just don't feel right leaving her here so I told the nurse I had a pass to stay with deku even though I didn't and watched over her until she finally woke up. It was around the end of lunch when she started to flutter her eyes open. I was sitting in the chair next to her, Hey nerd, welcome back how you feeling? See glanced up a little groggy and confused, What the Kacchan what happened? Wait what did she just say,What the hell is a Kacchan? You passed out when I brought you to the nurse after what went down in class. I stated watching as she tried to set up. What time is it? I looked down at my watch. It was 1:15 so 5 minutes passed lunch time and to be honest I am starving. It is 1:15 what's up? She started to become frantic, I needed to get to the auditorium, there is still so much I need to do, she panicked. I was staring at her like she was insane,putting my hand on her shoulder to calm her, No first thing you need to do is eat something and get some rest, I stated. NO I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK TO DO AND LITTLE TIME!!! I CAN EAT WHEN I'M DONE AND REST WHEN THE PERFORMANCE IS OVER!!!! She screamed tears running down her face. It was hard to see her like that. I don't understand why this play means so much to her.