Chapter 9

Katsuki Pov:

After the whole thing with Toga's phone went down and Deku showing us the janitor's closet I was finally able to head home. On the way there I couldn't help but think of everything that happened and about Deku's situation. I know that while the production is at work she will stay at school no question to finish it. However that doesn't stop me from asking if she can stay after the play. When I get home my mom is in the living room reading, Hey mom can I ask for a favor? I say walking into the living room myself. Sure hun what is it? Did you finally find a girlfriend? What the hell does she read minds or something? I wanted to know if the drama club could borrow one of your old sewing machines. She looked at me confused then gave me a smile that screamed trouble. Oh I didn't know you were in the drama club haha so what girl are you stalking in there? There it is my mother's anarul teasing. No I'm not in the club but my class has to help them with this semester play and as for the girl there might be one I have my eye on, with that said she squealed in excitement. I knew that there was a girl involved so is she one of your hook ups or is this one a girlfriend type? I can't believe this woman, She is the girlfriend type there is just one problem. What is it she got an overprotective father/brother or something? She asked, taking her attention back to the book in her hands. No um she is an orphan and she is homeless she has been living in a janitor's closet at school, with that she looked back up at me with this unreadable expression. WHAT!!! I looked down then proceeded on continuing on telling her more about Deku, yes her name is Izuku Midoryia and she is the clubs president, my mother never shows any type of emotion that is other than happy but her face was definitely expressing sadness when I mentioned Deku's name. Then she said, The poor girl I would love to meet her. How about you bring her home for dinner tomorrow.

Izuku Pov:

After saying my goodbyes to Kacchan and Uraraka I went back to working on the play. I spent the entire night rewriting the Audrey character for Uraraka so I wouldn't have to keep hearing her complain. I also went ahead and gave everyone in class their roles and worked on a special solo just for Uraraka. When I finished before the class would walk into class I placed everyone's scripts, music sheets, and character sheets on their desks. When I was done the bell rang and I was exhausted I ended up crashing in my desk laying my head down. It wasn't long after that the class came in seeing what was on their desks and seeing me past out at mine. But then not long after passing out I suddenly got woken up by a iced coffee being poured on me, wakey wakey sleeping fugly!!! I looked up to see Uraraka with an empty starbucks coffee cup in her hand. Everyone except Katsuki and his squad began to laugh at me. I stood up and calmly walked past Uraraka and the rest and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Sadly I had no clean clothes. When I was done washing up I stepped out of the bathroom and debated going back to class or not when I saw katsuki leaning up against the wall next to the female bathroom entrance. What the Kacchan what are you doing standing outside the bathroom? He looked at me with worried and guilt filled eyes. I wanted to see if you were ok, That was a dick move to pour coffee on a sleeping girl. I am fine it just surprised me, I informed him so he knew it wasn't that big a deal. Besides, today is not a day to be upset. I finished all the script and music. We walked back to class when the teacher announced some really good news, Ok class all the teachers have a meeting this morning so instead of homeroom and first period you will have an hour ½ of free time. That was great. I can have more time to go over the choreography and make the broshers for the guess. I turned around to take my leave to the auditorium when Katsuki and his group stopped me, Hey Deku I know you are headed to the auditorium. Do you mind if we tag along and help I mean it is our job for the next week. I couldn't believe they wanted to help willingly. That is fantastic. Sure come on I think Toga is working on the dance numbers and I need to make the broshers for guess along with a little in and out things, I insured with a great big smile on my face not even attempting to hold in my excitement.