Chapter 10

Katsuki Pov:

Everyone in class walked in seeing stacks of papers on all of our desks and Deku passed out at hers with her head down. We walked to our desks to see what the papers were and to everyone's surprise it was a new script, music sheets, and even character sheets for the main roles. I went to my desk taking a look at what Deku had given me and yet again another surprise to me she had given be a main character (King Ben). it looked like everyone was pleased with the role that were given all except Round face. After she looked at her stuff she was fuming. Mina decided to check to see why round face was so unhappy, Hey girl why so unhappy it looks like Deku gave you a main character and you get a solo thats great! I hear Mina say as round face just looked even more pissed. Really deku changed it to where the bitch would have a bigger role and she is complaining. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THIS AUDREY CHARACTER AND THAT TRAMP KNEW IT!!! Just then the bitch grabbed her Starbucks and walked over to Deku. I knew that her walking over to deku while she was sleeping wasn't good but what she did next pouring her drink on deku waking her up in the process was excessive. I thought Deku was going to explode for sure but instead what she did shocked the hell out of well everyone. She stood up and walked out in the calmest manner I have seen anyone have. However the squad and I weren't going to let the bitch get away with that. I walked over to round face as she was laughing her ass off and so did the rest of the baku squad and gave her a piece of our minds. Hey Round face what the hell was that? She looked at us like she had no idea what we were referring to, I was just waking up the lazy tramp. Before I could say anything Mina stepped in, Really? That was cruel and you know it, what did deku ever do to you? Mina had a point: what did deku do to any of us to get the treatment she did for the past 2 years? I mean we are all juniors now, almost seniors and we have treated Deku horribly for no good reason. What did she do huh ... she thinks she is better than everyone, she gave me a crappy role in the play, and she stole Bakugou from me. What the fuck is she going on about? Ok round face lesson here closely, first No Deku doesn't think she is better then anyone she lives in a fucking janitors closet, has little to nothing to her name and is content with it, second she fixed your role so you would be happier with it you just don't like it because it's not the role she chose for herself and lastly get this through your thick skull I was never yours I don't like you!!. She began to cry and get exasperated with me, are trying to say you would rather have that nerd, that geek, that tramp then me? Is she serious? I got in her face as close as I was willing to get and said, I can't stretch this enough but YESSS!!! I would. With that I walked away I decided that I would go check on Izuku since she had been gone for longer than I would have liked. I went to the locker room but I didn't hear the shower running so I went to the bathroom instead there I heard Izuku washing her hair in the sink. I waited for her outside in the hall. When she came out she was smiling like she had no care in the world but all I could see was My deku drenched in coffee with wet hair. What the Kacchan what are you doing standing outside the bathroom? I looked at her worry and guilt plastered my face. I wanted to see if you were ok, That was a dick move to pour coffee on a sleeping girl. I stated then she giggled and said, I am fine it just surprised me. How can she be so happy and carefree after this morning? Also how can she be kind to round face I don't get it. She starts walking to class and I trailed behind her. When we get there the sleep deprived teacher announced some good knews, Ok class all the teachers have a meeting this morning so instead of homeroom and first period you will have an hour ½ of free time. I looked over at deku and she was already jittery trying to get out of the classroom. I knew she was going to head off to the auditorium. Hey Deku I know you are headed to the auditorium. Do you mind if we tag along and help I mean it is our job for the next week. Me and the baku squad asked as we started to walk along with her to the auditorium. Her smile came even brighter at the fact we wanted to join her. That is fantastic. Sure come on I think Toga is working on the dance numbers and I need to make the broshers for guess along with a little in and out things, She said. When we got to the auditorium Deku opened the door to a loud SURPRISE!!! What the hell?