Chapter 11

Izuku Pov:

SURPRISE!!! I opened the door to my family shouting and popping confetti with huge smiles. It scared me half to death and I could hear Katsuki curse under his breath. What is this you guys? They laughed and Toga walked up to me with a are you kidding me look , girl are you telling us you forgot your own Birthday? Everyone behind me went wide eyed including myself at what she had said, I had totally forgotten my own birthday. Um no? You did, good thing your family remembered for you. She got behind me pushing me inside the room while the others followed. Inside the boys were hiding something behind them, guys what is that? They moved and in front of me was a tray with a stack of pancakes drizzled in chocolate sauce. My mouth began to water. I love pancakes. Then everyone including Katsuki and the squad shouted one loud HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I started to cry from how happy I was and Toga guided me to my birthday treat. I took one final look at everyone saying thank you then began to devour my pancakes. After I was done I started to look for the brochure stuff but Katsuki stopped me, Hey deku what are you doing?, huh I am going to start working on the broshers then help with the costumes after that I am going to help with the choreography why? He looked at me straight in the eye and said, No you aren't. What do you mean Kacchan there is still so much work that needs to be done if I don't start on it, it won't get done. I try to protest but he just grabs my hand and drags me out of the auditorium and out of the building. Ka..Kacchan where are you taking me? we have school!!! He didn't say anything as we reached his grey jeep Wrangler. Once we got in the car he finally spoke, So it is your birthday which by the way I wish I had known and you expect us to let you work on said day even after you worked all night? So that is what this is about. He doesn't want me to work on my birthday that is sweet and all but there is so much that still needs to be done. He starts the jeep and we take off somewhere unknown to me. Kacchan where are we going? I asked looking around at the streets we were passing.

Katsuki Pov:

 That Toga check came over she asked Izuku if she had forgotten her own birthday which was today apparently. How the hell did I not know that today was her birthday and how did she forget it herself? She stood there like she had no idea what was going on. Toga came around punching her inside the room. The other guys inside had something hidden behind them, guys what is that? She asked before they moved revealing a huge stack of pancakes on a rolling tray. I noticed her mouth begin to water at the sight before her and then Toga motioned to us and in unison we all shouted a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! With that done she started to cry then ran over and started to devour the pancakes it was funny not going to lie. Once she was done she began to try to work, no way was I going to let her work on the play on her birthday. As she was grabbing a pile of papers when I stopped her, Hey deku what are you doing? She looked up at me all innocent, huh I am going to start working on the broshers then help with the costumes. After that I am going to help with the choreography why? She is killing me right now I swear. I looked straight at her making it clear to her that, No you aren't. She just stared at me confused for a moment. What do you mean Kacchan there is still so much work that needs to be done if I don't start on it, it won't get done. She tried protesting before I grabbed her arm and started to drag her to my car. Ka..Kacchan where are you taking me? we have school!!! She kept shouting I wasn't listening instead I was on a mission to take her away from all the stress and work. Once we were in the car and I had taken off out of the parking lot I decided to speak, So it is your birthday which by the way I wish I had known and you expect us to let you work on said day even after you worked all night? She looked out the window then back at me, Kacchan where are we going? I actually didn't think about it. I guess I can take her out to the mall, to lunch, back to school, then to my place for that dinner with my mom.