Chapter 4

Izuku Pov:

With everyone finally gone I could get real work done. I spent the night finishing the script completely, finishing act two songs, and starting act three songs. I was going back and forth between the music room and the auditorium all night. The others Dabi and Toga either found something to work on or fell asleep. Mirio and Shiggy however had to return to the foster house because Mirio's babymama dropped off his daughter. Once morning came I still hadn't fallen asleep. Instead I woke up Dabi making him rehearse one of the new songs with me. Toga incessantly jolted awake when me and dabi made noise in the studio. She went to make coffee, which is fine but her coffee gives me the shakes. It was only 5:00 in the morning so everyone was still tired but knew that because I was ready to go they weren't able to fall back asleep. Toga brought us a cup of coffee and me and dabi began to sing. We ended up having to go over the song multiple times changing it here and there making modifications to the melody and things. It was past the time of the bell to ring when a certain blond walked in making us stop what we were doing."DEKU!!! You know the bell rang right?" Hey Katsuki, what time is it? He looked at me with this annoyed yet confused face, It is time for class. I nodded and put everything away tripping over myself a few times. Then I started to walk out with Katsuki when I realized that I haven't showered or changed my clothes in a few days so I excused myself and walked to the girls locker room right outside the gym room. I went to my locker making sure I still had a change of clothes in it then went to shower as I was in there I heard someone outside in the locker area I brushed it off not thinking much of it. I stepped out wrapping a towel around myself and walked to the lockers when I got there Uraraka and Jirio were standing in front of my locker with my clothes in their hands. Hey Deku, what can't afford to pay your water bill? Here we will give you your clothes when you promise that you will stay away from Bakugou, with that both girls started to run out of the locker room and into the hallways yelling, taunting me to come and get my clothing.

Katsuki Pov:

I walked into class just for the sleep deprived bastard to order me to go get Deku from the auditorium again. I turned around and went to get her, when I stepped into the auditorium no one was asleep anywhere. Then I heard singing it was Deku and that scar faced prick singing together.

The song touched on abandonment, something they all knew about first hand. I stood in the doorway listening until Deku noticed me. I looked at her seeing how tired she was. She probably stayed up all night,DEKU!!! You know the bell rang right? "Hey Katsuki, what time is it?" she yawned. Is she serious? I did just say that the bell for class just rang.It is time for class, I repeated. She just nodded and began to clean up her messes and grabbed what she needed. We started to walk out when she turned to me and excused herself for something. I chose to follow her just to see her walk into the locker room then it came to me she was going to take a shower, she probably hadn't had one in the past two days gross. I walked back to class and noticed that two of the girls other than deku were missing. I shrugged it off not caring about the other girls in class other than Deku. I don't know when it started but I think I might have feelings for the nerd. After a while the two girls, round face and headphones came running into the class giggling and waving something around. Come on Deku come get them!!! Round face shouted as a very livid deku came to the door with just a towel on. GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES BITCH!!! Deku shouted from the doorway. I had no idea what was happening but what it looked like is that round face and headphones stole deku's clothes. Damn these girls are insane. Deku stomped over to the others but before she could grab her clothes back round face threw them out the window. WHAT THE HELL!!! Deku screamed at her, deku's face was pale and her screaming was getting scratchy. I could tell that she wasn't mentaly or physically strong enough to deal with round face. This started to piss me off. No one gets to do this shit to deku. what the hell does this chick think she is getting out of upsetting deku? Hey deku you can wear some of my spare... before I could finish deku had slipped off her towel and walked into the hallway. What the fuck is she doing? Everyone in class, especially the guys ran to the doorway to see what she was doing. Then out of no where she shouted the most luad thing I have ever heard, WHO WANTS TO FUCK ME!!! As I looked closer to her I noticed her body was covered in scars. I ran over to her ripping my jacket off pulling it over her to cover her as much as possible. What the hell you nerd don't yell that, I state as I was pulling her back into the classroom.