06

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter six ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The next few days were spent doing little to nothing

The next few days were spent doing little to nothing. Well, obviously Jeonga was doing her work, it just wasn't anything interesting. She knew it was risky, but she ended up speeding through the work set, and after checking everything was right, she was try and get some writing or composing done on her own laptop.

However, things seemed to pick up when it was time for TXT to have another schedule. Just like before, Jeonga and Minhee were assigned to the younger group, but instead of taking food and doing makeup, they were supposed to be filming them for something.

In comparison to her previous time working with idols, Minhee and Jeonga weren't just taking food to them, but part of the official staff for that schedule. It was a seemingly big thing for them - Jeonga was really sure on when things were 'big' or not - according to Minhee's reactions, and wanting to fit in best she could, Jeonga also assumed the excitement that Minhee had.

And so, Minhee and Jeonga went to the place of the schedule - it was an interview. And they were to film the behind the scenes, which would be released at a later date.

As well as BTS, Jeonga had also worked quite closly with TXT. The five boys were so incredibly talented and whatever she made for them they turned from art into a masterpiece. Whilst she wasn't in as close contact with them as she was with BTS, it still felt slightly weird to be so unfamilair to them - they had literally no idea who she was.

But that would be the case with every idol Jeonga would have meet. None of them would ever recognise her, ever know who she was. Idols knew ECHO, nobody knew Kang Jeonga.

Which was good news, because she had absolutely no idea how to interact with any of these people. But she didn't need to - she was currently only having to hold a camera as the idols talked to it. 

"Jeonga-" Minhee said, from across the room. The two idols; Yeonjun and Beomgyu froze, glancing behind the camera at Jeonga, who looked over at Minhee. 

The girl was holding up a phone, and with her somewhat awful eyesight, Jeonga peered over at the ringing phone, trying to read the contact name. 

"It's your mom." Beomgyu said, and Jeonga looked over to the boy, nodding and thanking him, Minhee quickly taking the camera off her. 

Jeonga glanced at the phone, and eyes widened. She had decided, after her beginning to work on her composing when she had finished her work at BigHit, that she should bring her ECHO phone and laptop with her everyday. 

Because despite her officially announcing the break, there were still people who called her and emailed her daily on projects. And because of her much busier schedule, she was more likely to miss a call - and whenever one came in, she would take the opportunity to take the call.

She couldn't save the contacts as their real names, and so, she had saved them under more generic things - like her mother, father, brother, sister and other random names. But she was still trying to get used to it.

With no other choice, she answered it - and on the other end was Yoongi, of all people. Jeonga's eyes widened even further, if that was possible. Glancing at the group, she quickly moved out of the room and into the hallway. 

Yoongi was doing some work on his mixtape, and there were a few things he wanted to go over - and it was too much to do over email. 

They talked for around ten minutes, Jeonga having to return into the room for her bag, retrieving a notebook and pen and noting things down, before disappearing again. 

But soon enough, the phone call was over and Jeonga returned to the room, eyes focused on the notebook, quickly writing down a list of things she needed to do. 

"You get so many phonecalls and emails." Minhee commented, and Jeonga looked up. "It's like you live a double life." She giggled, and Jeonga scoffed, shaking her head.

If only she knew. 

no one told me how lonely it is up here

[ 🪐 ]