Copyright and boring things

The Boy who Broke the Rules. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

**

WARNING:

Short chapters!

This is different from my other book Chasing Red. The Boy who Broke the Rules is Teen Fiction and Chasing Red is New Adult.

If you decide to read this book you will:
-read about a very, very, very clumsy girl.
-cringe in second hand embarrassment. Her very accident prone self and  no filter mouth might frustrate you or endear her to you or make you  burst out in laughter.
-feel your ovaries explode because of Noah.
You have been warned!
Happy reading! :)

*

Hi, guys!

I wrote this story a looooooooooong time ago. I found it a few days ago when I was cleaning out my files and I remember how much I loved it. I hope you love it too. The chapters I've written need a whole hell of a lot of editing, and I'm rewriting almost all of them and adding more scenes and juicy deets.

Love,

Isabelle