1

I had woken up the day after the arrest in hospital with my hand wrapped in a bandage. It was a little painful but the happiness of getting away overshone that.

Perrie was in the chair next to the bed sleeping and I poked her waking her up when she saw me she hugged me tightly.

“I’m so happy that we escaped Amy the police said that Harry and Zayn are going to a high security prison and we will be safe from now on. Also, you are free to leave this hospital but we have to go to the police station just so they can ask us some questions and stuff and...”

I placed my hand over her mouth to stop her babbling and smiled a little.

Once I was done getting ready, we went to the police station as they had requested and answered there questions.

They were nothing to major just asking what Harry and Zayn had done to us. We showed them the scars of their names but i left out the bit about that night as they couldn't do anything to give it back.

It was getting dark as we walked out of the police station and I wrapped my coat tighter around my body feeling cold until I realised something.

“Perrie where are you going to be staying?” I was actually really upset I didn’t want her to leave me.

“Well that’s what I wanted to talk about. I was hoping that me and you could buy a flat together we have become so close and..” she didn’t even get to finish her sentence as I hugged her close.

Honestly she didnt even need to ask me twice. Me and her had made a sort of bond and i trusted her so much.

~~~3 months later~~~

I woke up from my dreamless sleep to see that it was 7:05 in the morning. I knew that now I had woken up I wouldn’t be able to go to sleep again so I sat up in bed and let my thoughts wonder.

It had been 3 months since Harry and Zayn were arrested. A bit more than 3 months since that horrible night I lost the only piece of myself I had. It had been two months since Perrie and I had bought our flat and today we were finishing the final touches.

This included the last coat of paint in the living room and hoovering up the bits of stray carpet from when the carpet fitters fitted it.

We kept putting it off as we both hated hoovering but realised we had to be responsible if we were to live together.

So we tossed a coin to see who would be doing it. Lets just say i one 3 times. I stood up from my bed and stretched.

A sudden wave of nausea hit me and I ran towards the bathroom thankfully making it on time. Perrie and I have really bad sickness during the day which we think is down to her awful cooking. I hope it clears up soon.