8/10/2020

Too many assignments so we're just going to play a game of two choices. Readers are welcome to comment. I'll be glad to read all the different thoughts and ideas. Maybe those of you from the 22nd century would have some wildly interesting answers, who knows?

1. Immortality? Yes or No

2. Being human means there will never be world peace. Agree or Disagree

3. Be the ugliest person or the most beautiful

4. Our ancestors are apes. Agree or Disagree

5. In an apocalyptic world, fame or fortune?

6. If you were a god, would you make everyone an empath (everyone can sense each other's emotions) or an apath (everyone doesn't feel anything)?

7. Ruler or pauper?

8. General or soldier?

9. Forever young and able-bodied, or forever old and lovingly taken care of?

10. Camera and unmute on video call lesson? Yes or No

11. City or forest?

12. Rainforest or jungle?

13. Deep underground or high about the clouds?

14. All gods are aliens who came to Earth a long time ago. Agree or Disagree

15. You were chosen to explore the outer space. Go beyond our solar system or stay within? (Think of the consequences too, such as the number of years the journey would take)

16. Good vs bad or good vs evil?

17. Static world (living things never age or die, non-living things never decay or spoil, everything stays the same even if used, eaten, cut) or non-static world (current world at this time)?

18. Living or non-living?

19. Mythical or legendary?

20. Unconsciously or consciously scared of everything?

21. If you own a very cool thing that you bought or made yourself, would you proclaim it to the world or keep it a secret forever?

22. Buried in a coffin and left to die: under soil or under water?

23. Propriety is an outdated concept after humans have coexisted for so long. Agree or Disagree

24. Money and ownership are stupid concepts when we share the same planet and needs to live. Agree or Disagree

25. What do you think of these questions: waste of time or need more?

JunkyardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara