25/10/2020

...Continues from yesterday

.

无悔的选择

The Unregretted Choice

by 我想去旅游

Original: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5873703006?pn=1

..

.

.

It was quite late at night and yet Rin did not feel sleepy at all. She got out of bed and left the house. The moon tonight was lovely. Very much alike the crescent on his forehead......

Ahh~ just by thinking of him, a strong surge of happiness flooded her being!

It had been about ten years since she was made to stay in this village. He came to visit irregularly and even though sometimes they were short visits, she was extremely satisfied. Because no matter how busy she knew he was, he still managed to spare time to see her.

As she grew taller and taller, he remained unchanged. Now, at this age, she could comfortably lean on his shoulder......

Tonight's night sky reminded Rin of that night. There had been a sense of beautiful haziness in the night air. She rested in his embrace, just as she had been when she was but a child. But she had been ignorant of the fact she was no longer that little.

He had been holding on to her so tightly. No matter how hard she could have tried, with heart thundering in her chest and red painting her face, she was unable to calm herself.

When she had gently lifted her head, his gaze was quick to meet hers. She had been able to see herself as he saw her within those eyes. Oh Kami-sama, she just wanted crawl into a hole and never come out.

However, he never did allow her to leave his embrace. All she could do was map his face over and over. He was an enchanting figure and she sunk ever so easily into his spell.

Rin dared not to be selfish. Dared not let herself restrain him. He was a born king, with his own ambitions. She wished to escape, but he would not let her......

"Sesshomaru-sama..." Rin called quietly.

---

Sesshomaru gazed at the girl between his arms. She had grown. Yet, whether he was willing to admit it or not, she continued to move his heart.

As he was tightly holding on to her, his heart beat unnaturally fast. He never knew this could happen to him. Even without his admission, everyone clearly understood that Rin's being was his most vital treasure. She was his one and only weakness.

So, he had prepared to be more sincere tonight. All these years that Rin was getting used to living in the village, he had cleared up his feelings.

"Rin." It was only her name that he uttered now.

"Yes, Sesshoma..." Her returning voice vanished into his lips.

Rin's eyes widened. She was so close that his eyes filled her entire vision. Her remaining reason desperately told her, refuse it, you must not let yourself be......

But it was difficult to listen when she was right in front of her most beloved person. Her hands were already climbing up the back of his neck. Already, to his every advance, she was eagerly responding.

She squeezed her eyes shut. Sorry...let me be selfish one last time!

Sesshomaru was very happy she did not reject him. If she had even a sliver of refusal, he would have respected her choice......

His arms wound more tightly around her slim form, as if to press her into his own body. He was forced to let go when he felt that her breathing had become erratic. Before she could react, he laid her on the ground.

"Rin."

He casted a gentle look upon her, which pierced deep into her chest and to her heart. The blush deepened on Rin's face as she stared at these intense golden eyes.

He was asking for her permission.

Rin gave a faint smile. Shyly, she lifted her hands and slowly pulled away the black ties at his waist.

This was her response.

She saw him return with a soft, barely-there smile. He leant down and let loose his restraints......

From then onwards, all that Rin could hear were their gasps and sighs. At first, Rin was a little embarrassed that she could make these sounds. She imagined that he would hate her and started to repress them.

The daiyoukai covered her body, their skins melded tightly to each other. He leant down close to her ear and whispered: "Do not worry, Rin. I do not hate it."

Rin did not have time to think of something to say before she felt a sharp burst of pain. "Aahhh –! Sesshomaru-sama –!"

The young woman blushed. She couldn't help but call out his name. Sesshomaru merely smiled and kissed away her tears, and her agony was quickly soothed away. After that, there was only an indescribable sensation. It was the sensation of releasing all their feelings......

When Rin was tired, she once again nestled between his arms. Her eyes went to the stars and she exclaimed, "Wow, beautiful!"

Sesshomaru, hearing this, turned to observe her. "Hm...beautiful indeed."

"If there are fireflies, it'll be so much more beautiful!" Rin sighed.

"Would you like to see them?" Sesshomaru asked as he softly stroked her black locks.

A nod.

"Next time then."

Earlier, Sesshomaru had set up a barrier around them. It stretched a large distance around them, an invisible energy shield that prevented any other creature from setting a foot in.

"Yes." Rin nodded her head fondly. "Next time then." She nuzzled deeper into his chest and drifted off into slumber.

The daiyoukai entwined her into his fur, so that she would be warm. He watched, satisfied, at the young woman curling closer to this piece of warmth......

T.B.C

Continues in next entry...