Lavanya Confeesion

Part:5

Lavanya stares rakshit  and rakshir works but suddenly he notice it and lavanya check her phone.
Rak in mind: ye mujhe dekhrahi thi par kyun?
After 15 minutes.
Lavanya in mind go lavanya and say it abhi nahi toh kabhi nahi.
And she goes to near rakshit and she hugged him from behind her hands first touch his chest and she sit on his lap and she is go near his lips and she almost ready to kiss rakshit but rakshit pushes her .
Rak: what are you doing lavanya?? What the hell you doing?
Lavanya: rakshit I know its awkward to you but rakshit I love you I love you so much really .
Rak:😲😲 you love me no lavanya your not love me its just your attraction its just your  attraction lavanya I meet a lot girls in one day who says they love me but no its just attraction .
Lavanya in little bit anger attraction my foot attraction its not attraction rakshit its love mine is only one dream to marry that guy who is honest,talented,hott,handsome and this all qualities in your I love you rakshit......you remember that day when we meet first time in temple and our luck is we meet your destiny and your destiny is your work so you meet with your work in party and I meet my destiny you are my destiny its not my attraction I love you a lot she says with crying and rakshit leaves from there he goes to his house.
Rakshit thinks about lavanya and he suddenly thinks that day when she meet and all things and he saw his achievements .
Rak: Hain...rakshit she is love you rakshit she is love lavanya really loves you...don't forget rakshit jabse teri life mein lavanya ayyi hai tabhse hi teri achievements ayyi hai she is your luck warna 2 years se tune try kiya but kuch nahi huya...lavanya your luck rakshit she loves you , and jabbhi woh tujhe dikhayi nahi deti ya kuch nahi karti so you tensioned I am in love with lavanya ? Mom hamesha kehti hai har mard ki kamyabi ke peeche ik aurat Ka hath hota hai and teri kamyabi lavanya ki wajah se hai yes you love her.
Rakshit is thinks about lavanya with smile and he forget that he is married and drishti is waiting for his.
Drishti is walking in garden and divya comes.
Divya:drishti what happend ?
Drishti: Bhabhi..woh.
Divya:😡😡.
DRI:oops!! I mean divi.
Divya:😀 Hain.
DRI:divi ase lagraha hai jaise ik ajeeb c feeling hai jaise koi mujhse door Jarraha hai aur main jankar bhi anjaan hoon.
Divya: drishti hosakta hai tumhe asee hi lagraha ho.
DRI:Hain divi because mujhse koi door kyun jayega in fact mere pass ayega rakshit.
Rak:abhi jayoon ya kal....nahi abhi jata hoon.

My dear readers I know you are all thinking why Ravan not drikshit but my Jaan's yehi story hai . unique and different abh lavanya itni bhi buri nahi thi usse bhi thoda sa pyaar milein haina .

And guys suggest me some love and mystery stories but not of drikshit kuch alag .