Romance Problem

They bath and drishti wear rakshit black shirt .
Rak:drishti tum yeh....
DRI:meri Marzi.
Rakshit wear his trousers and and he just wear his shirt but drishti stop him.
DRI:almost after Paris I didnt saw your body properly So don't wear shirt I want you like.
Rak:izzat lutni hai meri.
DRI:woh toh kabki lutli Maine.
Both laughed and come to hall.
Rak:so today main bread jam khilata hoon banata hoon and he sits in chair and he apply jam on bread .
Drishti is walking and she is staring rakshit and she is in full on mood so she come and sit on rakshit lap and she saw some jam on rakshit hand so she took his hand and lick it.
Rak:hmm.....breakfast khalo .
DRI:nahi.....she turn around and she sitt on rakshit like drishti front is touch to rakshit front......and I want to eat you and she kiss on rakshit lips and rakshit respond they kissing each other madly like .
After some time they broke .
Rakshit take her to room and drishti is kissing his neck.....drikshit in bed.
Rakshit is cover her first with blanket.
And then he slowly slowly kiss her neck and face and he remover her shirt and he kiss her all over body and he bitt her neck there nikhil bitten her to forget and drishti is moaning and then they consummate .

After having 1 hour romance .
Drishti head in on his chest.
DRI:Mr.shergill abh.....hum kya karenge.
Rak:pehle breakfast phir ghumenge beach mein and then night KO waahi Jo abhi kiya.
DRI:hmm....Mr shergill beach mein app shirt pehanke jana okey....mi don't want anyone else is stating you.
Rak:hmm......drishti is playing with her hairs meanwhile rakshit phone ranged .
Rak:hello.
Shekhar:jaldi she jaldi Mumbai ayyo .
Rak:kya huya?
Shekhar:jaldi ayyo.
Phone cutted.
DRI:kya huya?
Rak: wear clothes and pack also we going to Mumbai now I don't know what happens just we go Mumbai.

In the Mumbai.
Drikshit came and saw lavanya.
Lavanya:see this girl is cheap she is getting affair with my  fiance .
Rak:Shetup!!
Lavanya: I don't lie that both are not married........lawyer its means they have not right to stay together.
Rakshit calls to vinay and say come here.
Rak: we are married.
Lavanya:really.......where is her vermilion and nuptail chain....Hain.
Rak:just wait.