Drishti danger.

Next morning
Rakshit wakeup and saw his phone
He recieved msg from drisht

Good morning My love ❤ now 
Get ready and go to office sign
The deal so tonight I sleep over you.

Rakshit see this and he smile and replied to drishti.

Good morning my love❤
Yes mam as you order .

Drishti read it and smile and everyone in hall for breakfast.

In the diiming table.
Rak:so nikhil we should leave now for sign.
Nikhil:yes...drishti you also join us.
DRI:main kya karungi?
Nikhil:come one drishti let's go after sign we go for date.
Rakshit choked and drishti gave him water and whisper in his ears:- don't worry I am only yours marjayungi magar apke elawa kisike pass nahi jayungi.
Rakshit smiles.

DRI:okey.

In the office.

Nikhil signs deal and drishti pretends she had a headache .
DRI:sorry nikhil but I can't go with you I have headache so.
Nikhil: yeah...sure.
Rakshit is so happy to saw this: drishti I drop you.
DRI:no...actually mujhe factory bhi jana hai wahan bhi gaye bohat time hogaya so.
Rak:okey.
Nikhil:okey I am also going to Paris so I want to go now airport and yahaan Ka kaam mera manager sambhalega...he leaves.
Shekhar: drishti drive karlogi na.?
DRI:nahi...actually main chali jayungi door nahi hai just 20 minutes so.
Chetan:okey......but be careful.
DRI:ji.

Drishti goes but she turns and smile say bye to her eyes to rakshit and rakshit says bye.

In the road there is no one because she choose shortcut to  go factory and in this way no one is coming .
DRI:abhii....main 10 minutes mein phunchjayungi and she is still walking but a taxi comes in her way and grab her to inside taxi.

In the taxi there has one driver and one mask man who is grab drishti.
DRI:leave me ......I said leave......who are you..........for god sake leave me.
But suddenly drishti fainted.

Taxi is going to very peace place there has pin drop silence and taxi is stopped at house and a mask man pick drishti and go to inside and driver is out from taxi and go from there  blast the taxi .

In shergill mansion everyone comes.
Rakshit in mind abhi drishti and main hamari maarige ki baat batayenge I know bohat dhant padhegi because itna risk liya tha hamne and he shouted drisht name.
Rak:drishti...drishti..

Ash:drishti....tumhare sath thina.
Shekhar:Hain par drishti factory gayi thi and kehrahi thi ajayegi.
Chetan:hosakta hai raste mein ho.

After some hours.
Rak:I feel not easy kuch ajeeb sa lagraha hai.....drishti kyun nahi ayyi .
Girl comes
Girl:RS where is drishti actually she tells me that she comes factory today I wait for her till from morning but she is not coming.
Everyone shocked.
Che tan:but beta drishti toh bohat time pehle hi factory keliye nikli thi.
Girl:what uncle.....but drishti nahi ayyi abhitak.
Rak:drishti kahan gayi hogi.
Girl:RS drishti KO jabbhi jaldi hoti hai so woh shortcut usekarti hai back side of factory and wahan bohat incidents hote.
Rakshit is shocked to hear this.
Rak:ohh god drishti.
Mahima:drishti kahin nahi jasakti kahin kuch...
Divya:mom please relax....she will be fine we found her.
Girl:RS......I go to factory if she comes there I inform you and I send you CCTV footage.
Rak:okey.
Shekhar I call to police.
Che tan: rakshit don't worry miljayegi drishti.

Rakshit is saw CCTV footage there he saw drishti whole incident and he shouted drishti.................

Everyone comes and saw his phone.
Rak:mom....drishti....he is loss hisself and he is kneel down.

Shivya  and chetan go to police station for inform.

Precap: rakshit founds drishti.