Romance romance

Drishti , Ojas, Rosim are going to shergill house.

In shergill house.
Rakshit is seeing his wrist watch again and again and saw to door meanwhile drishti enters and rakshit is mesmerize to saw her.
Shekhar: rakku.

All are wearing green and peach color co ordination .

Mahima:pehle karein kya.
Divya:dance.
Simran:haldi.
DRI: mehandi.

Chetan:okey.

Drikshit shivya and rosim dance on.
Shikshit and romi stars

Huya hai aj pehli baar.....Jo asse muskuraya hoon.....tumhe dekha toh jana yeh...kyun duniya mein ayya hoon....... Main tumse ishq karne ki izazzat rabb se laya hoon

Then they goes to their ladies and hath aghe badhate hai and both girls are join them.

Zameen se asmaan tak
Hum dhundh ayyein
Jahan sara
Bana paya nahi abh tak khuda tumse koi pyara
Zameen se asmaan tak
Hum dhundh ayyein
Jahan sara
Bana paya nahi abh tak khuda tumse koi pyara
Batoon mein teri hai badmashiyan
Sab bewajah ki hai tarifiya
Main likhdoon asmaan par yeh
Ke padhlega jahaan sara
Huya na hoga abh koi
Yahaan hum do sa dobarra
Main duniya bhar ki tarifey
Tere sajde mein laya hoon
Main tumse ishq karni izazaat
Rabb se laya hoon.

Dance over and everyone claps.

One side drishti and one side rakshit sitt
And everyone one by one family members come and apply haldi on their.

Drishti received message from rakshit.
Dishu....I want to apply haldi on you.

Rakshit received message from drishti
But how I free from here .

Rakshit saw to drishti and drishti too rakshit make face request and drishti melted and she ask rosim to help.
Romi goes to rakshit and say jiju uperjayo simmi di KO lekar arrahi hai and rakshit goes.
Simmi:Bhabhi.......woh.....app haldi wash karlijiye and mehandi keliye simple kuch bhi pehanlijiye and appsab ikdusre KO haldi lagayeiye.
Everyone:Hain.

Everyone busy in chitchat and apply haldi and drishti goes to room.
Rakshit pulls her to close and say drishti pechli baar jabtum haldi lagane ayyi thi tabh....drishti kissed him on cheek and say its okey Mr.shergill and please KOi purani baatein nahi.....and she whisper in his ears only romance.
Rak: acha....ji...
And rakshit apply haldi first on his cheek and he rubb his cheek to drishti cheek and apply haldi.....drishti close her eyes and turn....rakshit slowly move his hand to drishti stomach and drishti feels it and hugg him........rakshit kisses on her neck.....and both lay down to bed....drishti is top on rakshit....and rakshit slowly goes near to her lips and she closed her eyes....they share a soft, sweet with full of love passionate kiss .
After 5 minutes.
Drishti ( Jo hamesha karti hai ) shy and a tear come on her eyes.
Rak:kya huya?
Drishti hugged him and say rakshit bohat time se intzaar tha mujhe aj itni khushiyan milrahi hai ki....
Rosim knock door
Romi: Di please ayyo.
Drikshit goes to hall.

Rosim ke elawa kisiko pata nahi chala drikshit rasleela karke ayyein hai.

Two girls starts apply mehandi on drishti hands.
Girl:name .
DRI:rakshit.

After mehandi all are goes to there rooms but drishti not go because her hands are still little wet so she walking on hall.
Rakshit comes and hugged her from behind.
DRI:rakshit....please...dont irritate.
Rak:irritate.
DRI:actually abhi tak mehandi....puri tarah dry nahi huyi and I want to eat something sweet .
Rak:ale ale....meri biwi KO sweet khana hai.
Drishti nodded with cute face.
Rakshit goes and take chocolate and sit on chair and pulle drishti by her duppatta and she sit on his lap.
DRI:rakshit.....hall hai..koi bhi ajayega.
Rak:no....nahi ayega cuz everyone sleeps.
Rakshit feed chocolate to drishti eat and rakshit saw chocolate is on her lips and he lick her lips .
DRI:shit...

After sometimes drishti slowly slowly sleeps on rakshit chest and rakshit smiles and he also sleep.

Precap: weeding maybe........😆