Drishti brust Out

So Drikshit in Goa there has rakshit comes from some work and they have a flat on Goa beach side.
Drikshit enters.
Drishti saw there has dinning table and small hall and from balcony saw all beach she is just little bit happy to saw this and rakshit come and hugged her from back but drishti push him rakshit thinks she want time.
Rak: drishti you want anything ?
Drishti nodded no
Rak: drishti come I'll saw our room.

In the drikshit room.
DRI: rakshit......don't mind but can I stay here alone please shift another room.
Rak:yes.....sure in mind at least kuch toh kaha usne.

In the night.
Drishti is sitt on bed and rakshit comes and sitt and he caressing her cheeks and go closer to kiss her but suddenly drishti push him.
DRI:no....please.....
Rakshit is hugged her try to console her and say its me drishti its me drishti.
Drishti pushed him and say: rakshit go from here I am Impure she is crying uncontrollable and says I am impure.

Rakshit grabbed her waist and say: your not impure damitt......impure woh hota hai Jo asee kam karta hai......tumne nikhil KO kaha karne keliye no your not impure your pure and tumhein touch maine kiya hai first you give your virginity to me not to nikhil damitt............listen lavanya is touches me so its mean I am also impure...
Drishti is listening everything and she is freezed .
Rak: main jaraha hoon drishto don't take tension time chahiye time lo but at least baat toh karo mujhse please......
He leaves and drishti close the door from window rakshit is throw a book
She standup and read the book meanwhile she sleeping.

Next morning
Drishti wakeup because of sunlight......she saw book and thinks all things.
DRI:maybe rakshit is right.......I want to forget it otherwise I lose everything and she is go to rakshit room but rakshit is already  washroom and he just open his shirt .

She go inside and hugged him back
But rakshit is thinks somethings about lavanya and
Rak:lavanya chodho.
Drishti is grab rakshit and turn around him.
DRI: main lavanya hoon.
Rak:margaya......drishti tum actually I thought I was in america and lavanya beacuse in america my flat is also in beach side so....
DRI:lavanya aur kitne baar bathroom mein. asee ayyi hai lava baby.
Rak:drishti trust me I can't touch her but when she is confession me she loves me then she just just my body thats it.
DRI:okey......and she put her hand on his neck and say iss body pein mera haq hai .
Rakshit grab her belly and pull her closer and say : yes.....mam.
DRI:okey.....nahalijiye main be ready hoti hoon.
Rak:nahi.....sathmein nahate hai.
DRI:okey.

Abh how can I write how they bath so imagine yourself .

Precap: drikshit romance and problem.