Drishti doubts lavanya

Drishti wakeup and saw she is on rakshit and rakshit is also wakeup but he act he is sleep.
DRI: how cute you are rakshit.....she is admiring him and she is on Romantic mood and she says mujhe nahi pata its wrong or right but its not wrong I am your wife so and she open the button of rakshit shirt and saw rakshit And smile 😀 and again and she kiss on his chest and she kiss on his neck and she about to stand but rakshit hold her .
Rak:kya laga main soraha hoon.
DRI:abh....mujhe jana hai.
Rak:kaise jayogi? Door is locked.
DRI: just 15 minutes mein rubina ajayegi for open restaurant.
Rak: achaa 5 minutes kafi hai.
DRI:for what?
Rakshit about to kiss drishti and drishti also and door open.

Drishti standup and adjust his clothes and rakshit also.

Rubina: tumdono yahaan...
Lavanya: baby.....I check you in whole hotel then receptionist is tell me you are Here.
Nikhil: drishti tum yahaan kaise?
Drishti tells whole story.
Nikhil: don't worry drishti I find him .
Drishti nodded.
Lavanya: why you both guys is hugged each other I saw all.
Rak:lavanya stop there has cold and its need otherwise we both are dead.
Drishti in lavanya ears: lavanya don't you dare maine agar rakshit KO batadiya so you..
Rakshit about to say something to lavanya but drishti holds his hand .
Rakshit understand why she stopped.
Rubina: you guys go to hotel for freshnup.

Both are goes hotel.

In lavanya room.
Drishti enters and say: lavanya ik form hai actually Jo yahaan stay karne atte hai mean guests so we fill a medical form by a chance if any person health is not well so we have information of health to tell doctor.
Lavanya;okey.
DRI: so fill up and tell to rakshit.
Lavanya: yeah....drishti If you stay one night with rakshit doesn't mean rakshit is yours he is still my.
DRI: agar rakshit tumhara hota toh baat baar mujhse yeh nahi kehti.....and form will be submit on reception.
Drishti leaves .

After some time.
Drishti saw rakshit form and lavanya also she saw lavanya writes her blood group A positive and she says to receptionist: dear see lavanya blood group is wrong.
Receptionist: no....mam....I tell her she tells me.
DRI:okey.
Drishti in mind: agar lavanya Ka blood A+ hai toh why she tells me her blood is O+ and rakshit ki jaan kaise bachayi usne iska matlab lavanya ne jhuth bola agar jhuth bola  its okey but phir yeh rakshit ki jaan kaise Bachii i don't know how......oh god and she saw lavanya is on phone and saying
lavanya: Hain....I know......main paise transfer karwarahi hoon don't worry .
Drishti after listen this goes to her room and thinks and suddenly one thing is come in her mind that jab woh mumbai se nikali toh airport par and Paris mein first nikhil kyun milla mujhe koi connection to hai....
Rakshit KO batayo ya nahi agar batadiya toh.....ik kam karti hoon lavanya Ka sach batadeti hoon and lavanya se bhi puchti hoon and nikhil maybe its just coincidence .

Precap: Drishti tells everything and lavanya goes to america and drishti naughty.