Rakshit founds drishti

In Police station.
Police: Mr.shergill yeh car toh blast huyi hai aj.....maybe your wife is....
Rakshit grab him : don't you dare sir and he is control on him and say sir drishti is alive I knew it kyunki main zinda hoon I have doubt on nikhil dewaan he is like drishti and he wants to taste her when she is in Paris he is try but he failed.
Shekhar:rakshit yeh baat hamein pehle kyun nahi batayi.
Rak:bhai...drishti ne mana kiya tha and we thought deal so.
Chetan: deal is not important then drishti how could you.
Rakshit is greeting out from police station.
Rakshit is recalling all moments when he and drishti are together and last eye lock then he remember .
Main marjayungi lekin apke elawa kisi ke pass nahi jayungi.
Rak: ohh god kahin drishti khud KO kuch....and he goes to that way jahanse drishti gayi thi.....he still walking and saw car blast and there has a duppata of drishti.....rakshit eyes is moist to saw this he shouts drishti...

In the Shergill mention.
Che tan:rakshit kahan hai?
Shekhar:oh god kahin rakshit.........and rakshit comes.
Raksbit is kneel down and he crying a lot and say one thing drishti and suddenly he remembered blast place and go out from house.

Jahan blast huya uske aghe just some steps ahead a house .
Drishti Is lay on bed and her hands is tied with rope .
DRI:please.....leave me......
Mask man in nikhil .
Nikhil: how can I drishti....drishti Maine tumse kaha just one night and you always say no and rakshit KO usdin hotel mein maine dekha he enjoyed with you you sleep over him and woh storage bhi maine kiya I think your alone and I come and safe you and tell you for one night but rakshit is also there and this deal I sign only beacuse of you but now no one is escape you.
DRI:but I am not virgin now I give my virginity to rakshit.
Nikhil:uff I don't have any problem.
And he slowly slowly remove his shirt he has also body like rakshit he also hot
( malhar Pandey last I saw him on nazar when he and mohana got married)
He slowly slowly goes to near drishti.
He is caressing her body and drishti is hitting him with legs .
DRI: you can't touch me.
Nikhil is now anger and he tied her legs and he bitt her neck harshly and blood comes from her neck.
Drishti is crying she is trying but she is loosing her strength.
Nikhil is kiss on her lips but suddenly rakshit comes and grabed him.
Rakshit anger on peak and he is beating nikhil .
Nikhil: rakshit I taste her I taste her blood now she is impure she is impure..
Rakshit beating him but police comes and arrest him.

When rakshit is goes out for shergill house he inform shekhar and shekhar is coming with police.

Rakshit is free drishti and hugged her but in drishti mind one things is surrounding she is impure she thinks now she is impure.

In the shergill house.
Mahima does arti .
Divya goes with drishti to help her.
In the hall.

Mahima: rakshit I think drishti is not able to understand anything she is lost herself.
Ash:Hain.
Shekhar: rakshit you both guys goes for sometime on Goa . her mood is good and she is forgetting about incident.
Rak:yes.

Incident day and next day passed but drishti doesn't speak anything .

Divya: almost 2 days hogaye drishti abhi tak kuch  nahi kaha kahan woh bolti rehti thi.
Ash:hum agar asee incident padhlete hai toh nahi bhulpate hai so uske sath huya hai how can she forget.

Rakshit hoes to her room.
Rak:drishti we are going to Goa actually for work so pack your back.
Drishti standup and start packing she doesn't speak anything.
Rak: drishti I think when I goes Goa beach all girls are flat to see me.
Drishti doesn't day anything but a small smile is on her face.
Rakshit saw this he is happy and he goes to hall and tells everything all are happy at least she smiles.

Precap: drishti brust out.