Rakshit confees and

DRI:why Mr.shergill.....
Rak:because I love you dammit.....yes I love you.....I realize my life big mistake to cheat you but really I love you.

Everyone laughs 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
And rakshit turn and saw whole family is here including lavanya also.
Rak:why you guys laughing and he goes to lavanya and say lavanya please don't think I cheat you..........I don't know how I explain.. To you........but litterly its just my.....
Lavanya:attraction to me saw me and little bit greadyness.
Rak:hmm....sorry.
Lavanya:why you sorry.............I am sorry baby mujje laga I meet my destiny but no you meet your destiny drishti....... You meet your work then come india and you realize so its your destiny.....and you confees it and our plan is done.
Rak:plan????
Everyone:our plan.

Flashback starts
Drishti comes to home and she broked and cry badly meanwhile in shergill house rakshit meeting stars so he is busy and all family members in video call.
Ojas:sorry...everyone but I have no choice.
Ash:its okey.
Drishti cried and rajeev comes.
DRI:raj.
Raj: drishti.....main lavanya Ka friend hoon and  mujhe meri friend ki life spoil nahi karni hai isiliyi main usse jhuth bolkar yahaan ayya tumse puchne rakshit ke barein mein jab Maine uski information nikalwayi mujhe pata chala.
Drishti hugged him and cry and say rajeev Maine kya bigada tha kisika.
Raj:drishti he loves you.......listen jabse rakshit and lavanya close huye tabhse Maine ik detective rakshit ke peeche lagaya tha and uski research se mujhe pata chala rakshit is loves you its just his attraction.
Mahima:raj yeh humbhi jante hai par rakshit nahi..
Raj: I know so i came here to do this but lavanya is also come here , she is just in way and reached rakshit house......
And next day jab drishti se milne lavanya ayyi hai.
Lavanya :raj.....what are you doing here.
Raj tells everything to lavanya and drishti tells lavanya to childhood after there childhood end lavanya says drishti I am with you.....I love rakshit baby but I want him from heart not from mind so I am with you.
Raj:I have an idea.
And uskebadh se drishti change hona family members Ka lavanya KO apnana engagement is all planned but one thing is not planned dreev friendship its true.

Flashback ends.

Rakshit is shocked to hear this and he is on his knees and ask to drishti.
Drishti if you forgive me please tell me will you marry me ?
Drishti is not response and lavanya says drishti hain bolo warna main karlungi.🤣
Rak:if you forgive me so I should and want to marry you otherwise lavanya is on line.
Drishti with smile and says yes.
All are happy.
Lavanya: guys please listen me.....actually we have call from america urgent me and raj so we are going you guys enjoy and send me pics.
Rakshit hugged her and say thankyoy and sorry and offcouse.
Raj hugged drishti .
Everyone : bye.
Lavanya and rajeev goes.

Mahima:chalo...ghar.
Rak:mom...drishti.
Shekhar:rakku shona....shaadi karke lekar jayenge.
Ojas: Hain...tumdono ki shaadi asee huyi....and divorce bhi so we thought to maarige you again.
DRI:ji.
Rakshit is murmured : yrr ik waise hi drishti Ka dil dukhadiya and abh realize huya toh time bhi spend nahi huya.
Shivya heared this and say .
Divya:mom why should we planning now .
Shekhar:kam jaldi hojayega.
Chetan:Hain......not a bad idea.
Divya:drishti tum dress dekhloon room mein.
Shekhar to rakshit ja rakshit drishti KO wish karde main and divya handle karte hai.
Rak:thanx.

Rakshit goes to drishti room and lock the room .
Drishri is turn around and saw rakshit.
Rak:dishu...dishu.
Drishti no respond and rakshit knew why she not respond beacuse she is forgive rakshit but in her mind whole incident is rewind and rakshit knew how she react.
Rak:ohh....someone is angry on me hoga hi rakshit koi bhi hoga ik kam kar lavanya KO phone kar and keh lavanya baby and suddenly drishti hitts him and hittd him on chest .
Rak:drishti...dekho....apne pati KO and honewala pati KO nahi marte....she hitts him and rakshit say hey shivji uthalo mujhe......mujhe marn....
Drishti apna hath rakshit muh par rakhti hai and say rakshit please don't speak this.
Rakshit pull her to close and say drishti I am sorry.....please forgive me.
Drishti kiss him on cheeks and rakshit is shocked he thinks she is shyness type.
Rak:yeh kya hai.
DRI:sorry sunn ke borr hogayi ho isiliyi.
Rakshit grab her waist and pull her more close and say really so why not more.
Drishti blushed and door knocked By shivya and they goes.
Drikshit goes to downstairs and shergill family goes to shergill house.

Precap: engagement and romance.