Truth.

Drishti goes to rakshit room
Rak: drishti agar lavanya ne dekhliya toh ....please tum jayo .
DRI:just shetup .
Rak: what happens?

Drishti tells everything to rakshit .

Rak:its means lavanya.

Lavanya comes and say; drishti how dare you come in my room and why are so closer drishti he is my husband......do you get that....drishti slaps lavanya .
DRI:lavanya tumhara blood A+ hai sach pata chalchuka hai so please lavanya now tell me how you safe rakshit sir and I heared your phone call.
Lavanya: fine.....mujhe wahan ik person milla jisse paison ki zaroorat thi so maine uska blood liya and rakshit KO dediya after that I blackmail you and now waahi person is blavkmaling me for payment. 
DRI: jaise KO taisa.....lavanya do you not think now you should to leave .
Lavanya: yes.....she packing her bags and rakshit is goes to call and tell everyone truth.
Lavanya: drishti what you think rakshit is yours no.....beacause me and rakshit are one.
DRI:what do you mean?
Lavanya:😏😏 usdin rakshit KO maine drink dedi thi and he is not in sense and me and he enjoyed whole night .
DRI:🤣🤣 nice idea mera brain wash karrahi ho lavanya but lavanya he is not in sense so how he ........
Lavanya: you don't trust me so go and check rakshit neck....you trust me and I send you whole video.

Sorry for all this actually I am busy so I think romance badhmein.

Precap:naughty drishti.