The Halloween Party

🖤Cuss Warning! To Anyone who is not comfortable with cuss words! ^^🖤

"Boo!" Ally shouted from behind the door. "Ahh! Don't scare me like that!" Ryan shouted. "Well, I'm sorry haha." Ally giggled as she ran up the stairs back to her room. Ryan went back to his chair in the kitchen finishing his homework when he got a text from his friend Lucas.                          

Lucas: Hey man! Veronica is having this sweet Halloween party tonight at 8 pm. Wanna come with me?  

Ryan: Idk dude, I have a bit of homework to do. And I really don't feel like caring your drunk ass back to my house. 

Lucas: Please! I'll only get buzzed I promise! Plus...Veronica's hot older brother will be there. 😏  Ryan: ...fine I'll come.        

Lucas: I knew you would!       

Ryan: Stfu! haha! 

Ryan finished his homework just in time to get ready and drive over to the party. He walked inside wearing a black shirt that said "SPOOKY." In huge letters. He found his best friend dressed as a skeleton and snuck up behind him. "Boo!" Ryan shouted. "Jesus!" "Where the fuck did you come from?!" "Well, at least I'm here," Ryan said. "Dude...that's your costume?" "I guess," Ryan exclaimed. "Free booze!" Someone yelled from across the room! "That's my call," Lucas said as he turned to Ryan. "Also I think Veronica's brother is looking at you..." Lucas said as he pointed to the ping pong table were Veronica's brother was sitting. "Good Luck." Lucas walked off to the cooler where the bear was being held and gave his friend a thumbs-up of encouragement. 

As Ryan drank the liquid that was in his red solo cup, he saw Veronica's brother walking up towards him. "Hey~,"  Veronica's brother said as he looked at the now flustered Ryan. "H-hi." He choaked. "So...you don't know my name do you?" "Uhh..." "Haha, that's okay. My name is Cody. " Cody said with a smile. "Oh, my name is Ryan." "So, Ryan...is okay if I can show you something?" "Uh, sure!" Ryan said flustered. The two boys walked up the stairs of the house that lead into Cody's room.  Cody pushed Ryan on the bed as his arms formed around him like cage bars, and his body was his cell.  "Do I have your permission?" (cause we stan a boy who asks for consent before kissing anyone uwu) Ryan giggled as the words slipped out of his throat, "Yes." Cody leaned in and kissed Ryan on the lips. Ryan wrapped his arms around Cody's back promising to himself that he would not let go. Cody got up and looked at Ryan and gave him a lustful shhh~ before he closed the door. 

The End. 

🖤Oh boy...well that was hard to get through haha! Uhm I hope you enjoyed it! And no I will not write smut...I'm too innocent for that. But anyway I hope you have a good day/night! :)) 🖤