Coffee Shop Au (yes I know its been overdone lol)

Triston was sitting at the counter, bored out of his mind. All the regulars came in as usual, and since it was Friday night it was a pretty slow workday.  The bell above the door chimed, alerting Triston of a new customer. He lifted his head up to see a man in a slick all-black suit, with sunglasses. Triston was mesmerized by how admirable the man looked.  The man walked to Triston and took off his sunglasses to reveal caramel brown eyes. The man smiled and asked Triston for a small macchiato.  Triston could barely hold it together as he prepared the man's drink.  While preparing the drink he saw the man sit in a booth and pull out a shiny new laptop. 

Triston was filled with excitement because he could strike up a conversation with the handsome stranger.  He walked over to where the man was sitting and placed the macchiato on the table. The man looked up at him and put a hand out towards Triston, "The name is Charles." He said smoothly. Triston's heart was beating out of his chest, the man's voice was so broad.  He shook the man's hand.  Charles pulled the blushing boy's hand towards his lips and kissed it.  Triston was now screaming in his head. The man patted the space next to him in an inviting manner. 

Triston looked at his watch to see that he was on break. He sat down next to the man.  "My name is T-TRISTON!" He spoke as his voice cracked. Charles chuckled at how nervous the boy was, "You sure are nervous huh?" "Yeah." "Well, there is no need to fear me," Charles said while laughing.  Charles wrapped an arm around the flustered boy and turned to look at him.  Triston stared back, closing his eyes and leaning into Charles.  They both were about to kiss when...Triston's watch began to beep. They both paused and looked at the mood killer watch (stupid watch XD). 

Triston pressed the button on the watch and turned back to the well-groomed man. They both laugh and cursed at the watch for running the mood.  "I have to get back to work," Triston said with a sigh.  The man smiled and gave him a slip of paper. "Don't go losing that now." He said with a wink.  The man packed up his things and left.  Triston walked back to the counter and lovingly looked out the window, knowing exactly what he was going to do that night. 

The End. 

🖤 I'm back! Sorry, it took so long, I had writer's block and had no ideas. I'll try to write more if I can! Oh also, the characters in this story are over the age of 18. Please don't take this story a different way! I wanted to do a tiny age gap between the characters. Triston is 22 and Charles is 26. Just wanted to make that clear. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next story!  ^^🖤