Chapter 1

(Year 1)

I was on my way to Hogwarts, I couldn't believe it. I always knew I was different, but did not realize there were people that would not look at me like I was a freak. Going to a Muggle school was hard for me, I always knew I was not like everyone else, but couldn't quite put my finger on how. 

"Hello".  A voice called from outside my seats. "Is this seat taken?"

"No" I said looking at the girl who looked like it was her first year at Hogwarts as well

"I'm Hermione Granger." she said sweetly

"I'm Khloe Mikaelson." I said quietly hoping she would not know my family, and our history

"Like from the Mikaelson family? I have read all about them, they are such legends at Hogwarts. (A/N: the Mikaelson family went to Hogwarts when they were on the run from their father) Wait so who are your parents?"

I took a deep breath still trying to comprehend it all, she wasn't scared of me... well at least not yet. "My father is.. Klaus Mikaelson, I don't know much about my mother, but she was a Cresent pack alpha." I said worried she would be scared of my family and our history.

"wait so what does that make you, your mum is a alpha wolf, your father is the original hybrid, your uncles and aunt are original vampires, and your grandmother is the original witch?.." she said, not scared, but intrigued wanting to learn more.

"I'm the original Tribrid, wo-" Cut off by the trolly

"would you two girls like anything?" she said softly.

"No thank you, I'm good." I say hoping she didn't hear the conversation we were having.

"I think I am good as well." Hermione said kindly.

The lady walked off slowly her voice grew fainter as she asked the next few boxes if they would like anything. "WE ARE HERE!!" Hermione screamed, loud enough all of Hogwarts could hear, and too loud for my ears to handle. "Oops. sorry, was I too loud?" she asked while looking at my face scrunched from the scream.

"Just a bit, but lets go!" I exclaimed. excited to go into Hogwarts, ready to fit in slightly.

-Inside at the House Sorting-

"Draco Malfoy."  Professor McGonagall called. A boy with white-blonde hair, and smokey grey eyes stepped up. He was kinda cute. "SLYTHERIN." the sorting hat yelled before touching a hair on his head.

"Khloe"  Professor McGonagall said. On my way up i turned towards the Gryffindor table where Hermione had been sorted and she was whispering something to the two first-years who were sorted just before her, I would have listened in, but I was too busy wondering where I was going to be placed. My whole family has been placed in Slytherin .Oh please don't let it be Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff. 

"Hmm.. you're difficult, very difficult, and a nice thirst to prove yourself, not afraid of a challenge, and strong... very strong. Let her be..... Slytherin." I sighed in relief. honestly that was my best choice.

I walked over to the table, and the only seat that wasn't taken was by that Malfoy kid, I honestly didn't mind.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." he said sweetly right as I sat beside him.

"I am Khloe Mik-"  I cut myself off hoping to not let the whole Slytherin house hear me. scared of being an outcast.

"Why don't you take a picture it will last longer" a voice said from across the table, it was not a familiar voice. but I had not realized that Malfoy and I had not broken eye contact since I had sat down

"Oh shut it Pansy" Malfoy said. almost as red as a tomato. I giggled 

***

It had been a month since the house sorting, I had not really seen Draco since. But should I care? No. Do I? YESSSS. I think I like Draco Malfoy. NO i can't.

"Hi." a voice came from behind. i turned quickly to see a Hufflepuff standing there. Ugghhh. They are so annoying. 

"Hi." I say already wanting the conversation to be over.

"I'm Cedric Diggory." he says extending a hand. He is sweet , not at all what I expected.

"I am Khloe" I say with a bit of enthusiasm. staring into his grey eyes, they reminded me of someone else, but I couldn't remember.

"Do you want to walk to class together?" he asked holding his breath for the answer.

"sure" i say giggling. he let out a sigh of relief, like he expected me to say no. we walked to class laughing the whole way. right before i entered my class he kissed me. I was shocked.

"have a good class, see you after?" he asked walking away

"Y-yeah" i say trying to gather myself before entering charms class.

(Year 2)

Cedric and I have been dating for almost a year now, and every time I'm with him around Malfoy, he looks so annoyed, it is cute, what are you saying Khloe you have a boyfriend. Malfoy and I haven't talked much,but he has been very rude, annoying, and did i mention RUDE. but Cedric has been acting strange. 

I went to go find him, and I turned the corner towards the Hufflepuff common room, and there he was kissing Cho Chang. "You have to tell her at some point Ced." Cho said 

"Tell me what!" I yelled turning the corner completely. about to cry, but I could not show him that. I could not show him that he got me upset, that he won.

"Me and Ced have been dating for a year, he was using you for leverage against-." Cho said shaking, because my eyes were glowing orangish-yellow, I was angry. I went charging towards them when a hand grabbed me and pulled me into a closet, letting Cho and Cedric escape.