Chapter 6

*Kol's POV*
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!" I yelled at the boy who was wrapped all around my niece. Stepping towards him wanting nothing more to rip his heart out.
"KOL" Davina yelled while all the girls stepped in front of the boy and Baby Wolf. protecting him? Why?
"What are you doing, why are you protecting him?" I asked trying to move through the herd of girls. Unsuccessfully
"Uncle Kol, this is.... This is my boyfriend, Draco." Baby wolf said
"BOYFRIEND, no niece of mine will have a boyfriend at this age" i said
"You don't tell me what to do, and i don't care what you think, I care about him, and- and" baby wolf started balling her eyes out holding onto that Malfoy boy. When suddenly the whole gang burst through the door. Seeing her cling to him was hard for everyone especially Nik.
*Khloe's POV*
I just broke i couldn't handle it. I don't care what my family thinks. I... I.. Love him! And I want to be with him.
"Khloe can we have a family talk. Alone." Uncle Marcel said softly, but glaring at Draco. Hoping he would leave on his own.
Draco dried my tears kissed my forehead and whispered "I will be downstairs on the couch, call if you need me." Sweetly he let go of me resistantly and walked out.

"Khloe, who is that boy, and why is he always around you?" My father asked, not mad, but worried for me. This is the first time in a while i saw him look like he was going to cry.
"Dad he is my boyfriend, his name is Draco, please don't get mad, I just... I really like him and-" I was cut off by a warm family hug
"Its alright love, i understand, you should have told us, it would have been easier, and we wouldn't have freaked out." My father said. He poked his head out of Draco's room, calling him up.

***

It had been a while since we had the family conversation with my father. turns out he was scared that Draco would try to kill me. but i told him that he didn't have to worry because when Draco met me he didn't know i was a Mikaelson, he didn't know what i was. Draco added that he really liked my personality and would never try to kill me because he cares to much about me, and his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry this is so short:( Can't wait to write the next chapter tho