Chapter 10

"Khloe" a voice said. there is no way.

"DRACO!" i said seeing him come out of the shadows, hugging him so tight, like it was the last time i would be able to. "but how?" i said crying at this point.

"well apparently the drink your uncle gave me was his blood. when she snapped my neck, she just helped with my transition." He said still embracing me in the hug.

"wait, so you are a Vampire?" I asked looking up at him.

"yes, but I'm also still a wizard." he said hoping i wouldn't be angry with him.

"I'm just glad you are alright, and now i can teach you all you need to know about being a vampire." I says smiling still in his embrace.

"first let's get you cleaned up. you are covered in blood." Draco says pointing it out to me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." i say laughing  a bit.

"But first i need a drink." he said rushing us towards DADA.

-In DADA- 

"Dad we need something to, Uhh, drink.?" I say walking in.

"We?" he asked confused. then Draco walked in "How?" he said walking towards him.

"well apparently the drink your brother gave me was his blood. when Mary Louise snapped my neck, she just helped with my transition." Draco said embracing Dad in a hug.

"Kol. why?" father asked.

 "If i had not done it brother, baby wolf would be devastated right now, so i think what you are looking for is 'thank you Kol, you are the best brother ever'." he said tossing me two blood bags.

"Thank you uncle Kol." i say grabbing Draco and heading out.

"you're welcome, but put them in these cups so you don't look suspicious." Kol said tossing Draco two cups.

"Thanks" we said leaving pouring the blood in the cups.

when we got back to the common room people asked questions as to why we have the drinks.

"Can i have a sip, cutie?" one boy said. 

"HEY! back off man." Draco said wrapping his arm around me 

"What even is in the cups?" a girl asked

"None ya business." i say dragging Draco by the tie to his room.

-In Draco's room-

"alright first Vampire lesson, you can't get too mad, or else you  will rip out someones heart, or snap their neck." i say laying on the bed. 

"i wasn't that mad. Was I?" Draco asked laying beside me.

"you weren't that bad. I'm just telling you." i say giving him just a peck on the cheek, then getting up.

"Is that all i get.?" he says dragging me back down, pinning me down and he started kissing me,(you can imagine the rest). I was laying in bed wearing Draco's shirt when...

*Knock Knock*

"Um... who is it?" Draco said pulling the covers over us.

"It's Pansy." the voice said from the other side of the door. as she started to come in.

"Ughh, I hate her." I mumbled. Draco heard, brought me closer and gave me a kiss. Pansy had opened the door.

"Draco bab-, What is that thing doing here?" She said pointing her finger at me.

"That 'thing' is my girlfriend. And what are you doing here anyways?" Draco said annoyed. "You know what, i don't want to hear it, get out." he said pulling me closer to him.

"Ugghhh! whatever. Oh by the way Mudblood I am telling your father what you two are doing in here." She exclaimed walking away

*Klaus POV*
A little girl came running  up to me as i was leaving DADA huffing and puffing. "Mr.-Mr.Miakelson, your daughter and My boyfriend are sleeping together." She says still lut of breath.
"Who is the boy? And who are you might I add?" I asked
"Oh im Pansy Parkinson, you have me first class. And my boyfriend is none other than... Draco." She said looking me up and down
"Malfoy? He is cheating!" I say angry at the fact he is cheating on my daughter
"Yes." She says walking away.
*Khloe POV*
Draco and I were sitting in the common room cuddled up by the fire when my father comes barging in, ANGRY.
"Father what's wrong?" I ask scared I have never seen him so angry, except for when he wasnt to.... Oh no
"MALFOY!!!" he says dragging him up by the collar.
"DAD STOP YOURE HURTING HIM!" I say looking at Draco
"You know what you did!"
"What are you talking about sir" Draco asked
"You are cheating on my daughter, with that Parkinson girl."
"Draco...... Is this true" I ask teary eyed
"NO, I would never date Parkinson, Khloe you know this, i love you." He said as my father let him go.
"So Parkinson was lying to me?"
"Yes sir, I would never do such a thing to Khloe." He says hugging me
"Wait, she also said you two were sleeping together?. Is that true?" Father asked already knowing that answer. *Draco and I were blushing very hard*
"Yes sir, but don't be mad dad." I said bracing for the lecture I was going to get. "Just be careful, I don't want you to do something you will regret." He says hugging us both, before walking off.

"Did your dad just-?" Draco asks, "yup" i say knowing what he was trying to say. he was going to asks if my dad just walked off knowing Draco and I are sleeping together.

(Year 6) 

Draco and I had become inseparable, he came back home with me to New  Orleans, we spent the whole summer together, goofing off, having fun (if ya know what I mean), but right before we had to go back to Hogwarts I started to get the feeling he was hiding something from me.

*Draco's POV*

"Babe, what's wrong?" Khloe asked me as I had started packing for Hogwarts.

"Nothing, I'm just ready to go back and see all the guys, and my friends." I say knowing that's not why I'm acting like I want to leave her so quickly.

"I'm sorry I dragged you away from your-" she tried to say before she ran off to the bathroom, i followed quickly behind.