Chapter 5

*Khloe's POV*
I woke up in Dracos arms. He was holding me as if he was never going to let me go, like he was shielding me from anything that would try to injur me. Then we heard a knock at the door and Draco woke up.
"Khloe.... Are you in there" the voice was familiar, a soft voice, female, it was my aunt Davina. I knew I could trust her, so i let her in. "KHLOE!" She said just happy to see me safe. "We are all so worried about you, what happened last night?" She asked concerned. But then she saw Draco, and it finally clicked for her.
"What is he doing in here?" She asked.  Looking him up and down
"Aunt Davina..." I say hoping she starts to understand.
"I am Draco Malfoy ma'am, I am Khloe's boyfriend." He say walking towards me and grabbing my hand, to make me feel more safe with the whole situation.
"boyfriend..... You never said anything about that" she said not angry, but it was like she was sad and hurt i did not tell her i am in a relationship.
"Sorry" i said letting go of Dracos hand and hugging Davina. "I was scared y'all would not approve of him." Tears in my eyes. 
"It's alright, I'm not mad." She said "your aunts want to speak with you they are right outside." She said letting go of me. Letting me go back to Draco.
"Khloe!" They exclaimed as Davina let them in. They were happy to see me safe "who is this boy?" Aunt Hayley asked staring at him
"This is my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy." I said stepping infront of Draco. Our hands still intertwined.
"Hi, nice to properly meet you all." He said now standing even with me. Still holding my hand, I looked at him and he was shaking.
"It's alright. They won't hurt you" i whispered knowing if they did I would never forgive them, and might as well say they are dead to me.
"Nice to meet you, we are the Mikaelson girls, I'm Rebekah, this is Hayley, Davina, and Freya." Bex said extending a hand towards Draco. He kindly accepted
*Kol's POV*
I heard a commotion coming from upstairs in the Slytherin common room, I followed and it led to a door, I knocked
"Who is it?" A voice called from the other side. It was a male voice, but i could hear giggling inside. So i busted through to see the girls and That boy Baby wolf was with last night.