Chapter 11

"Hon are you alright?" I ask holding back her hair as she threw up in the toilet.

"I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately." she says looking back up at me

"You don't think you could be, ya know.?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"I have to find out. AUNT FREYA, BEX, HAYLEY, DAVINA." she screamed as all 4 came rushing into the room. 

"Why all the yelling." a voice calls from downstairs, it was her father, "Nothing Nik, don't worry." Bex says while closing the door.

"now why are you yelling for us?" Hayley says coming closer to the two of us.

"The two of you have a lot of explaining to do." Freya says a bit annoyed.

"That's the thing, I don't think it is just the two of us anymore." I say holding Khloe closer and tighter than ever.

"Wait you think you're pregnant." Davina asked shocked, not as shocked as Bex, she looked as if she was going to rip our heads off.

"Let's find out, we can't jump to conclusions." Freya says pulling out some old spell books.

*15 minutes of setting up later*

*Khloe's POV*

" I'm scared, what if I am pregnant?" I whisper  to Draco.

"then we will be the best parents to this little bundle of joy, if you want it.!" He whispers back to me knowing i wouldn't want to get rid of the child, but still letting me know i had a choice.

"Well, you are pregnant, 4 1/2 months to be exact." Freya says hugging me tightly

"REALLY?" me and Draco asks simultaneously.

"yes, we can go to the doctor tomorrow and get a 'real evaluation' done." she says leaving "you might want to tell everyone though." Bex says hugging us tightly

*later that night*

"everyone, we have an announcement to make. Draco says holding me close.

"Well........... I'm..... Pregnant." i say

"you're WHAT!" Kol says getting up, "you knocked up my niece!" 

"KOL settle down, they knew the consequences of their actions, and they will take care of the child, withe help of us of course." My father says dragging Kol back down. "Now you kids run along and finish packing for school."

*at Hogwarts*

"Draco?.. Can I sleep in your dorm with you?" I asked, not wanting to bunk with Bulstrode.

"of course darling, come on." he said picking me up. "I have legs you know!" i say as he carried me like a baby. "but this is a bit more fun."  

*3 months later* 

"BABE!" i yell excited for the day

"WHATTTT!!" Draco says rushing in thinking I had hurt myself, or went into labor.

"today is the day, gender reveal!!" i say hugging him tight. I had gotten very big, considering I was only having one child.

~Gender reveal~

"Ok, thank you all for coming, this means a lot to both of us!" Draco said, ready to see if we were having a girl or boy. he was so excited ever since we found out I was pregnant. "OKAY, let's get this show on the road, babe here is your smoke cannon." he is going to be so happy no matter what 

" he is going to be so happy no matter what 

"TWINS??" Draco exclaimed.. "That is crazy. Hon how are you feeling about all of this?" he asked looking at me, I was in tears.

"this is actually happening.... like for real-" i say looking at him "yes, I'm so sorry I put you in this position" he whisper in my ear while keeping me close.

"I'm not mad, or upset, I'm just very emotional right now, I can't wait to be a mom!"

*1 1/2 months later*

"guys!!!" Draco and I say walking back into the house after we got back. they all rushed in to see us standing there"Meet Becca Grace Malfoy, and Henrik Israel Malfoy" Draco says as the family crowds around to see them.

"Khloe, they look beautiful, Becca has all of your features, but Henrik looks more like his father." Davina says

"how did you come up with the names?" Uncle Elijah asks

"well, I wanted to name Henrik, so since I never met Uncle Henrik, we decided on that, and we both really liked the name Israel." I say hugging Draco. "I wanted to name Becca, after Khloe's middle name, and Grace was my grandmothers name." Draco says kissing my forehead.  

" I love the names, they are beautiful, just like the two of you." Aunt Hayley says.

"I'm keeping them forever, bye." dad says before zooming off with both of my children. 

"haha, you can run but you can't hide" Draco yells chasing after him.

"Omg, I'm done with them. they can do all the wrestling momma's taking a nap." I said laying down. "Oh no you don't!!" Draco says picking me up and spinning me around. 

"What about our kids." I say giving him a peck on the cheek. "Oh yeah, I will be right back." Draco said letting me down and giving me a smile.