Chapter 2

It was Draco. "Calm down, it will be okay." he said pulling me in a hug. I was not angry anymore, I was sad, broken.

"How could he do this to me? Why?" I asked looking up at Draco. into his beautiful grey silver eyes. that is where i remembered Cedric's' eyes from, Malfoy

"I don't know why he would do this to you" he said, *whispers*"I sure wouldn't."

I smiled a bit, he doesn't know my family. but i could hear him. "what was that Malfoy?" I asked to see if he would say it out loud.

"Oh,... Nothing." he said bringing me back in for a hug. I could feel his heart racing. it was cute. "Hey we only have charms left for the day, why don't we just skip and go somewhere better.?" he said with a warm inviting smile still hugging me. 

"Sure, but where?" I asked. 

"you'll see" he said smiling and wiping the tears off my cheeks. he grabbed me by the hand and took me to the Slytherin common room, he didn't stop there though, he took me to his dorm. we watched movies for the rest of the day, I ended up falling asleep. 

*Draco's POV*

I took Khloe back to my room after Cedric decided to cross her, her eyes changed color when she was storming at him. but were the beautiful Hazel/Brown when I pulled her away. We watched movies for the rest of the day and she fell asleep on my chest. "Goodnight Princess" I said, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, and fell asleep. 

When I woke up Khloe was still sleeping, when Crabbe and Goyle busted through the door waking her. 

"What." I yelled. "What was so important that you couldn't knock." I looked at Khloe and she was upset. I guess because i was yelling. 

*Khloe's POV*

I woke up to Malfoy's two goons busting through the door, then Malfoy shouted at them, it was really loud and hurt my ears because I was so close to him.

"I am sorry Khloe, I did not mean to upset you." Malfoy said upset with tears in his eyes. "Crabbe, Goyle what is it?"

"It is Potter sir." Goyle said 

"He is on the quidditch team." Crabbe explained

"That was your big news that couldn't wait, I can not believe you right now. GET OUT. i will deal with Pottah later." Malfoy said annoyed. the goons left 

"I think i am going to go." I said sadly. Ughh the goons ruined my morning. i was about to leave when Malfoy grabbed my hand, I looked at him and he looked as if he was going to cry. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry those two ruined the morning." he said, but i could tell that was not all he was upset about. "I'm sorry I upset you, i feel awful." he said, he was crying at this point. I had to tell him the truth. 

"Malfoy it is not your fault, you didn't upset me." i said sitting back down on the bed, grabbing his hand. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the worst. " Mikaelson." I said nervously  "Khloe Mikaelson." I said hoping he had no idea who my family was. He just sat there in shock.

"You're a Mikaelson, you forgot to mention that in the dining area. a year ago" he said, not angrily, more like hurt. "I mean I get it, your family is the most feared at Hogwarts. I would want to get away from that too." he said. he understood.? For the first time someone understood, and wasn't afraid? Maybe he was afraid, but scared I would hurt him. 

"It is not that," i said looking at his hand still intertwined with mine "My father is Klaus Mikaelson, the Original hybrid, my mom is a Cresent Alpha, my aunt and uncles are the Original Vampires, and my Grandma is the Original Witch." I looked up at him with tears filling in my eyes.

"that makes a lot more sense, the fact your eyes changed color and you could hear what I said under my breath." he said wiping the tears from my eyes, he lifted my chin and i was greeted with a smile. 

We had snuck off to the astronomy tower today. our hands intertwined, not breaking even for a second, as we ran down the hall. When we got there we just talked for hours.  "I just don't want to be judged by what my family has done. I get it if you don't want to see me again, I'm a freak, an outcast, even here I-"