Chapter 7

It had been yet another year, but we did not go back to New Orleans, my father said it was so we didn't have to travel that far. yet we could teleport here if we wanted. I didn't ask questions though, they were all so stressed.

It was the first day back at Hogwarts and i waited for Draco to show up, i was in his room, waiting for him to walk through the door. then the door slowly opened. there was a voice i had not heard in ages. 

"Khloe?" the voice said

"......Cedric?." i said wanting to kill him if he set another foot into the room, but right as he walked through the door, the best thing that could have happened did. Draco came right behind him and threw him out, he was my family's problem at that point, they were waiting for Draco to give them the go, but he wanted to do it. Draco started to beat Cedric senseless. Then my father took Cedric away. 

"Hi Princess!" he said picking me up 

"Hi Malfoy" i said giggling 

"Oh back to last name basis are we? guess i have to change that." he said picking me up i wrapped my legs around his waist. he sat on the bed and we started making out, when there was a knock at the door. Draco grumbled. "who is it?" he said annoyed

"Khloe, your father wants to see you." a voice said. they walked off. i started to get up when Draco dragged me back down

"baby, my father will be angry." i said sadly, wishing i could stay with him.

"fine, one more kiss. Pleaseeee?" he said. i couldn't resist he is so cute. 

DOWNSTAIRS

"yes father.?" i asked. 

"I did not call you love" he said confused, i ran back upstairs to see Pansy kissing Draco. How could he. He knows what happened last time, and he did the same to me. i started to cry because i love him, i thought he felt the same. i guess not.

"Khlo, this isn't what it looks like." Draco said trying to get Pansy off him. almost in tears. i did not let him explain. I just ran, that's all i could do, run.

*Draco's POV*

Khloe had went downstairs. Oh how i loved her. the door opened, i thought it was Khloe, but it was Pansy. I hate her so much. "What do you want, filthy mudblood." i stated angrily, as she moved closer i tried to push her off, but she pushed me on the bed and kissed me. Then i heard the door open. 

"Khlo, this isn't what it looks like." I said trying to get Pansy off me. almost in tears. she did not let me explain. she just ran. "PANSY! GET OUT!" i screamed tears rushing down my face. she left and i ran to find Khloe. when i got to her family, they asked what happened. all i could say was "Khloe- downstairs- Pansy... kissed me." still crying.

"UGHH that filthy mudblood!" her father yelled

 "we will help you find her." Marcel said

"alright I will look in the East side, 4 of you take the North, 2 take the South, and 2 take the West" i said hoping to find her. "thank you all."

"You're welcome!" they all said in unison.

*Khloe's POV*

I had ran to the astronomy tower. when i got there all i could do was cry, all the memories came flooding back. Why me? why did this have to happen. all of a sudden i heard a door open. i couldn't hide, i wasn't going to jump, please don't let it be- 

"Khloe" a voice said it was familiar. they made it up it was...

"DRACO. what do you want?" i said still crying, he looked like he was crying, all of a sudden he fell to his knees. "BABY!" i yelled not caring that he cheated, just concerned.

"I'm sorry" he said we were both on our knees. "I.. I didn't kiss her." he said 

"well then what was it then?" i asked 

"the door opened, i thought it was you, but it was Pansy. I hate her so much, as she moved closer i tried to push her off, but she pushed me on the bed and kissed me. Then i heard the door open." he said looking down at our hands, intertwined, i hadn't even realized it. "I'm so sorry, i would never cheat on you, you know tha-" I cut him off with a kiss. not a peck, but a passionate kiss. 

"i forgive you." i said inches away from his lips. he wrapped his hand around the back of my head and brought me in for another kiss

"I Love You." he said near millimetres away from my lips